- To serve as a catalyst, partnership broker, and builder of the capacity of local partners, facilitating the development process toward the improved and sustained well-being of children within their families and community, especially the most vulnerable children.
- To manage the special project and technical projects in assigned communes and advocate for sustainable well being of children especially the most vulnerable children.
- Work closely with TPOs to introduce and build capacity for local partners on technical project models, guidelines, tools
- Facilitate the implementation of technical models in alignment with the standard guidelines (cost norms..) and tools
- Work closely with TPO and technical local partners to facilitate the supportive supervision process in assigned communes to ensure technical quality of the project models
- Mainstream CCT (CPPa, gender, environment, disability) in all project activities whenever appropriate
- Document best practices and advocate for the replication of technical project models to larger scale
- Monitor and report (ITT and narrative) on the progress of Technical Projects (monthly, semi-annually, annually)
- Facilitate communities and partners to participate in the baseline survey and evaluation in assigned communes
- Manage resources with integrity and stewardship, in compliance with WVV’s financial policies and procedures.
- Coordinate procurement and strategic sourcing in assigned commune
- Bachelor degree, preferably in public health, water and environment, community development, social work.
- Conceptual understanding of and commitment to development work, especially Christian, child-focused, community-based development concepts, approaches and processes.
- Good knowledge and understanding of key aspects of development work; including child protection, nutrition, livelihoods, resilience, advocacy, cross-cutting themes (e.g. gender, environment, disability, child participation).
- Experiences and good understanding of WASH and CP
- Demonstrated capacity in project management, with conceptual understanding and required competency in Design, Monitring & Evaluation (DME) functions (e.g. Facilitate monitoring processes with partners and community, analyze and interpret monitoring data).
- Skills in facilitation of development processes, including organisation, mobilisation and influence of partners (especially at commune level) and partnering among different development partners.
- Strong interpersonal skills and well-developed written and oral communications skills in Vietnamese.
- Ability to think critically and reflect.
- Ability to lead own learning and development
- Fair English skill.
- Solid computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email.
- At least 2 years of work experience in community development or similar INGO
- Experience in program implementation, community mobilization and participatory approach
- Experience in Grant project management
- Experience in working with local stakeholders/partners.
- Experience of working with children and ethnic minorities.
People and Culture Department – Ms. Nguyen Thi Minh Phuong
World Vision International - Vietnam
Address: 9th floor, the Mercury building, 444 Hoang Hoa Tham, Hanoi,
Tel: 024.39439920 (ext.123)World Vision Vietnam is a Christian non-government organization. Applicants having working experience in a similar kind of organization will be an advantage. We give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race and gender. A competitive salary, benefits and career development opportunity will be offered and commensurate with the experience, qualifications and responsibilities. Location: Binh Chanh, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam Deadline: 31/3/2021 Apply here: https://careers.wvi.org/apply-job/16384 Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)