- Leadership and People Management
- Provide overall leadership to the AP team, including spiritual leadership
- Work with PnC department to recruit and provide orientation for new staff
- Supervise, coach, mentor, provide adequate feedback to AP staff to ensure their high performance toward the shared goals
- Identify and address development needs of AP staff to ensure that they are well equipped with core and job-specific competencies to carry out quality work
- Identify and address staffing issues in a timely and professional manner, in working with PnC department
- Promote ongoing reflection and learning culture among AP staff
- Organize the AP office and facilitate a working environment of trust, mutual respect, and care among all staff
- Build effective relationships with support office/donors; provide support office/donors with vital program information, documentation, stories and reports on a timely manner and get them involved in key events/milestones of the program
- Community Engagement and Sponsorship
- Build effective working relationship with various development partners including PMB and technical departments at district and commune level
- Network with external stakeholders (NGOs, CSO, local businesses, etc.) and create space for collaboration, partnership and advocacy toward improved well being of children, especially the most vulnerable
- Raise awareness of local partners and community on WV’s Christian identity and values, child-focused and community-based development
- Promote program accountability in accordance with PAF
- Lead the AP planning process as well as the annual community review & planning process
- Promote shared monitoring and integrated reflection with local partners and community to review the progress and identify areas for improvements
- Support communities and partners to develop and implement the community development plan/ initiatives (micro projects) including advocacy initiatives
- Support communities and partners to develop and implement community-based disaster preparedness plans
- Identify and mobilize community resources for joint advocacy activities at district level
- Lead the documentation of best practices, lessons learnt, MSC stories and share with external and internal stakeholders for learning and advocacy purpose
- Lead the process of MVC mapping and inclusion in the project activities
- Lead child projection and inclusion as per Sponsorship standards and monitor participation and benefits of RC/MVC and their families
- Lead the child monitoring as per sponsorship standards
- Facilitate the implementation of Sponsorship 2.0
- Reinforce Sponsorship In Programming (SIP) Essentials
- Facilitate the process of program approach towards sustainability
- Program Management in assigned communes
- Lead the adaptation of TPs following the standard guidelines/ tools and complete all AP level documents (log-frame, ITT, MnE plan, narrative AP Plan)
- Provide coaching and support to AP staff to implement TPs according to the approved AP plan and budget
- Mobilize technical, human, financial resources to support the program
- Lead the monitoring and reporting of indicators to ensure data accuracy
- Implement the recommendations of CWB reports, evaluation reports, technical model review reports
- Coordinate the participation of local partners and community in baseline survey and evaluation at AP level
- Document evidences and disseminate WVV’s project models to external partner for replication and advocacy purpose
- Prepare monitoring reports for the AP (monthly, semi-annual, annually)
- Support AP staff to mainstream CCT into program activities
- Lead the implementation of Horizon 3.0
- Manage resources with integrity and stewardship, in compliance with WVV’s financial
- policies and procedures.
- Coordinate procurement and strategic sourcing at AP level
- Prepare concept notes and proposals for PNS calls
- Bachelor degree in education, public health, community development, social work and/or business administration.
- Master degree in similar fields
- Conceptual understanding of and commitment to development work, especially Christian, child-focused, community-based development concepts, approaches and processes.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of key aspects of development work; including health, education, economic development, HIV and AIDS programming, food security, cross-cutting themes (e.g. gender, child protection, environment, disability), and integration of advocacy and disaster management in development programming.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, including leading, building, and supporting a team with diverse roles and capacities.
- Skills in facilitation of development processes, including organisation and mobilisation of communities and networking among different development partners.
- Demonstrated capacity in program management, with conceptual understanding and required competency in DME functions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and well-developed written and oral communications skills in Vietnamese and English, especially report writing skills.
- Solid computer skills in Word, Excel, Powerpoint and email.
- Ability to think critically and reflect.
- At least 4 years work experience in community development.
- Experience in program implementation, community mobilization and participatory approach would be an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in capacity building for local stakeholders/partners.
- Experience in managing and supervising staff.
- Experience of working with ethnic minorities.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)