World Vision International – Vietnam (WVV) invites Vietnamese competent candidates to fill the following vacancy:
WVV AP Manager (01 position)
- Work base/Nơi làm việc: Mai Chau Area Program, Mai Chau district, Hoa Binh province.
- Deadline for application: 25/01/2021.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Provide overall leadership and management to the area program in accordance with WVV’s strategic directions (e.g. national strategy, Technical Approaches, Technical Programs), policies (e.g. HR Manual, Finance and Child Protection policies, ect.), standards (e.g. technical project models, Program Effectiveness, child sponsorship, child protection and child safe organization, Program Accountability Framework, etc.).
1. Leadership and People Management:
Provide overall leadership to the AP team, including spiritual leadership
Work with PnC department to recruit and provide orientation for new staff
Supervise, coach, mentor, provide adequate feedback to AP staff to ensure their high performance toward the shared goals.
Identify and address development needs of AP staff to ensure that they are well equipped with core and job-specific competencies to carry out quality work
Identify and address staffing issues in a timely and professional manner, in working with PnC department
Promote ongoing reflection and learning culture among AP staff
Organize the AP office and facilitate a working environment of trust, mutual respect, and care among all staff
Build effective relationships with support office/donors; provide support office/donors with vital program information, documentation,stories and reports on a timely manner and get them involved in key events/milestones of the program
2. Community Engagement and Sponsorship
Build effective working relationship with various development partners including PMB and technical departments at district and commune level
Network with external stakeholders (NGOs, CSO, local businesses, etc.) and create space for collaboration, partnership and advocacy toward improved well being of children, especially the most vulnerable
Raise awareness of local partners and community on WV’s Christian identity and values, child focused and community based development
Promote program accountability in accordance with PAF
Lead the AP planning process as well as the annual community review & planning process
Promote shared monitoring and integrated reflection with local partners and community to review the progress and identify areas for improvements
Support communities and partners to develop and implement the community development plan/ initiatives (micro projects) including advocacy initiatives
Support communities and partners to develop and implement community-based disaster preparedness plans
Identify and mobilize community resources for joint advocacy activities at district level
Lead the documentation of best practices, lessons learnt, MSC stories and share with external and internal stakeholders for learning and advocacy purpose
Lead the process of MVC mapping and inclusion in the project activities
Lead child projection and inclusion as per Sponsorship standards and monitor participation and benefits of RC/MVC and their families
Lead the child monitoring as per sponsorship standards
Facilitate the implementation of Sponsorship 2.0
Reinforce Sponsorship In Programming (SIP) Essentials
Facilitate the process of program approach towards sustainability
3. Program Management in assigned communes
Lead the adaptation of TPs following the standard guidelines/ tools and complete all AP level documents (log-frame, ITT, MnE plan, narrative AP Plan)
Provide coaching and support to AP staff to implement TPs according to the approved AP plan and budget
Mobilize technical, human, financial resources to support the program
Lead the monitoring and reporting of indicators to ensure data accuracy
Implement the recommendations of CWB reports, evaluation reports, technical model review reports
Coordinate the participation of local partners and community in baseline survey and evaluation at AP level
Document evidences and disseminate WVV’s project models to external partner for replication and advocacy purpose
Prepare monitoring reports for the AP (monthly, semi-annual, annually)
Support AP staff to mainstream CCT into program activities
Lead the implementation of Horizon 3.0
Manage resources with integrity and stewardship, in compliance with WVV’s financial policies and procedures.
Coordinate procurement and strategic sourcing at AP level
- Prepare concept notes and proposals for PNS calls
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Bachelor degree in education, public health, community development, social work and/or business administration.
- Master degree in similar fields
Knowledge & Skills:
- Conceptual understanding of and commitment to development work, especially Christian, child-focused, community-based development concepts, approaches and processes.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of key aspects of development work; including health, education, economic development, HIV and AIDS programming, food security, cross-cutting themes (e.g. gender, child protection, environment, disability), and integration of advocacy and disaster management in development programming.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, including leading, building, and supporting a team with diverse roles and capacities.
- Skills in facilitation of development processes, including organisation and mobilisation of communities and networking among different development partners.
- Demonstrated capacity in program management, with conceptual understanding and required competency in DME functions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and well-developed written and oral communications skills in Vietnamese and English, especially report writing skills.
- Solid computer skills in Word, Excel, Powerpoint and email.
- Ability to think critically and reflect.
- At least 4 years work experience in community development.
- Experience in program implementation, community mobilization and participatory approach would be an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in capacity building for local stakeholders/partners.
- Experience in managing and supervising staff.
We give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race and gender.
A competitive salary, benefits and career development opportunity will be offered and commensurate with the experience, qualifications and responsibilities.
For detailed Job advertisement, Job description please find on following page:
Interested candidates are invited to submit your application on our website, following the below instruction.
WV Vietnam give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race and gender. A competitive salary, benefits and career development opportunity will be offered and commensurate with the experience, qualifications and responsibilities.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021LIN Center for Community Development
28/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
29/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
05/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam