Associate Director, Continuity of Prevention to Treatment for the EpiC project
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN PUBLIC HEALTH
FHI 360 is an international non-governmental organization that, in Vietnam, promotes the health and well-being of the Vietnamese people, particularly vulnerable and marginalized populations. It works with the Vietnam Ministry of Health and other national bodies, as well as provincial and district-level health services to achieve project aims. FHI 360 is currently implementing programs to address HIV prevention, testing, and treatment; tuberculosis case finding and treatment; clinical research; anti-microbial resistance; health system strengthening; maternal and child health and nutrition; and diagnostic and laboratory services.
We are currently seeking a qualified and highly motivated Vietnamese national candidate to serve as Associate Director, Continuity of Prevention to Treatment for the USAID Meeting Targets and Maintaining Epidemic Control (EpiC) project, based in Hanoi.
Job Summary: The Associate Director (AD), Continuity of HIV Prevention to Treatment will lead a robust team of HIV experts to deliver integrated and comprehensive services across the HIV continuum, from prevention for those who are HIV-negative, to lifelong treatment for those living with HIV. The AD will provide management and strategic oversight while working alongside other leaders to ensure the project remains innovative and client-centered. The Associate Director will serve as a critical stakeholder in communications with the donor, Government of Vietnam (GVN) stakeholders, and regional and global FHI 360 team members.
Project Leadership (~40%)
- Manage group of technical leads and their reports to provide strategic and programmatic oversight and coordination across HIV cascade services among both public and private/community-based partners.
- Work with the Associate Director, Strategic Information and the Analysis-to-Action team to ensure data continuously drive adaptive programming.
- Promote a culture of collaboration with other implementing partners, the GVN, USAID and project staff.
- Manage and support capacity building for technical staff to develop, carry out, and execute project work plans including connecting staff to regional and global technical support as necessary.
- Work alongside other project leadership to develop work plans, strategies, and innovative service solutions across technical areas.
- Support performance management and professional development of direct reports, including ongoing feedback, coaching, and career advancement support.
- Support FHI 360 business development efforts as relevant and requested.
- Represent EpiC with the donor as well as at local, national, and international events including as senior technical lead on the project on HIV service delivery.
Technical Assistance (~40%)
- Lead and oversee central-level technical assistance that advances the provision of innovative, client-centered, and globally recognized approaches across the HIV services cascade.
- Develop and promulgate policies to ensure diverse service options for people at risk of and living with HIV.
- Improve the quality of HIV service delivery in focus provinces.
- Mentor technical staff across teams to deliver high-quality technical assistance and oversight of project activities.
- Institutionalize a public health response within the national HIV health system in partnership with the Associate Director, Strategic Information.
Knowledge Strengthening (~20% LOE)
- Build personal and project knowledge of international HIV innovations.
- Actively engage in local, national, and international events conversations to promote the work of EpiC in Vietnam and learn from other countries to improve delivery.
- Develop manuscripts, presentations, and other knowledge products promoting successes, lessons learned, and knowledge gained to advance the global HIV response.
- Document key lessons learned for use by internal stakeholders to improve Vietnam interventions and other HIV programs.
- Lead reporting and response to ad hoc requests in collaboration with reports.
Experience and abilities for the position:
- Master’s degree, Medical Doctorate, or PhD in public health, public administration, management, or a related field; and/or commensurate level of expertise and management
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant work with demonstrated experience in HIV clinical care, outreach, HIV testing, building cross-sector partnerships, managing complex programs, strategic planning, capacity building, and/or related areas.
- Thorough understanding of relevant GVN policies and regulations especially the Ministry of Health.
- Experience leading teams to meet ambitious goals.
- Experience supporting the needs of key populations including men who have sex with men, people who inject drugs, and/or transgender persons desired.
- Experience with USAID and PEPFAR programs and requirements desired.
- Ability to work well with teams, implementing agencies, government counterparts, USAID, and PEPFAR.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills in both Vietnamese and English.
- Ability to travel as necessary.
FHI 360 offers a competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
Interested candidates are invited to visit FHI 360’s career page at https://www.fhi360.org/careers and apply the position ONLINE by April 28, 2021. Selection and interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis and candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
All year roundUSAID
05/06/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam