TITLE: Associate Director – Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning
REPORTS TO: Chief of Party
LOCATION: Hanoi, Vietnam
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology– creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Associate Director – Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning for an anticipated USAID Vietnam: Support to End Tuberculosis.
This position is subject to project award and funding.
The Associate Director Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (AD-MEL), as part of the project leadership team, will provide technical direction in support of surveillance, monitoring and evaluation (M&E) activities for for project design, implementation, and asessment; S/he will also actively support the development and dissemination of tools, materials, reports, papers, and intervention-linked research.
S/he will provide technical direction to the design and implementation of robust and efficient M&E systems and procedures for the project. This includes establishing data collection, analysis, and reporting on key output, outcome and impact indicators for the program and developing data dashboardsfor real-time reporting and analysis. S/he will undertake periodic reviews of program and/or country M&E systems and participate in planning sustained surveillance and M&E system strengthening actions that are informed by local and international best practices and standards. S/he will also be responsible for ensuring data quality and accuracy and for collecting, analyzing, and processing monitoring and evaluation data, assisting in monitoring and reporting against the TB Activity’s performance indicators and results, developing methods and milestones to monitor the project’s progress towards its goals, and contributing to program strategy to ensure that activities and assignments are carried out as planned and the program objectives are being achieved.
The AD-MEL will also lead processes to review and analyze global and local evidence to inform the establishment of in country priorities for program and policy action.
The position will be based in Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Support the Chief of Party in design and implementation of the monitoring, evaluation, and research plan.
- Develop and ensure application of effective data collection, tracking, and reporting to monitor activity outputs and program quality and make recommendations for improvement.
- In collaboration with technical assistance providers, develop data and spatial dashboards for reporting and real-time program data review.
- Develop high quality quantitative and qualitative methods and participatory methodologies to monitor program quality for performance and results, particularly any monitoring activities undertaken by consortium partners.
- Supervise strategic information (SI) staff and oversee SI-related contractors/partners ensuring quality of work and on-schedule and budget delivery.
- Provide training to staff, primary stakeholders, and implementing partners on M&E components in project design; such as monitoring plan, assessments, reviews, surveys and evaluations.
- Identify best practices for documentation as success stories, technical reports, or peer review publications and reviews surveillance, research and evaluation publications prior to release to stakeholders.
- Continually maintains a dialogue and M&E technical exchange with field counterparts and technical staff of implementing partners.
- Review M&E plans for quality and adherence to donor requirements.
- Ensure data quality audits are routinely collected and monitor data quality and accuracy, immediately reporting any discrepancies to leadership.
- Collaborate with Ministry of Health and other national stakeholders for implementation research design and supervise all study conduct and results synthesis for research.
- Collect lessons learned from programs and collaborate with senior management to assure M&E components are of high quality and improve processes and practices in data analysis.
- Master’s degree or higher or its International Equivalent in Health, Nutrition, Epidemiology, Information Science, International Development, Social Sciences or Related Field.
- At least one prior position of three years or more duration as M&E manager or relevant technical manager for a large health project including technical staff supervision.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in developing and supporting health monitoring and evaluation systems, preferably in TB and HIV or health systems strengthening.
- Ability to manage projects, set realistic priorities, and plan for the successful and timely implementation of activities.
- Demonstrable skills and experience in development of M&E tools, data analysis, data use, and assessments.
- Strong background in quantitative research design, methods, analysis and application of subsequent insights to improve performance.
- Demonstrable skills and experience in developing study protocols, supervising field activities and data management.
- Experience working with USAID-funded monitoring and evaluation systems highly preferred
- Proficiency in data management and analytic software e.g. MS Excel, MS Power BI, Tableau, SAS, SPSS, Stata, or R.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English; fluency in local language will be an advantage.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply through FHI 360 career at https://www.fhi360.org/careers or send the resume (max. of 3 pages) to APROProposal@fhi360.org as soon as possible, but no later than June 30, 2020.
***In the application emails, candidates are encouraged to use the subject line “Associate Director, Monitoring, Evaluation, Learning, USAID Vietnam Support to End Tuberculosis”
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
All year roundWinrock International
11/12/2020World Vision International – Vietnam (WVV)
11/12/2020British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (BritCham Vietnam)
25/12/2020The World Bank
25/12/2020Save the Children
15/12/2020World Wildlife Fund (WWF) - Vietnam
06/12/2020Aide Et Action International (AEAI)