EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN PUBLIC HEALTH
FHI 360 is an international non-governmental organization that, in Vietnam, promotes the health and well-being of the Vietnamese people, particularly vulnerable and marginalized populations. It works with the Vietnam Ministry of Health and other national bodies, as well as provincial and district-level health services to achieve project aims. FHI 360 is currently implementing programs to address HIV prevention, testing, and treatment, TB case finding and treatment, clinical research, anti-microbial resistance, health system strengthening, maternal and child health and nutrition, diagnostics and laboratory services.
We are currently seeking a qualified, experienced, and highly motivated candidate for the position of Associate Director, Strategic Information (SI) to work in our office in Hanoi.
The Associate Director for Strategic Information (SI AD) provides strategic and technical leaderships to SI units. S/he focuses on analyzing and compiling strategic information in order to use high quality data effectively, including data for decision making by policy makers and program managers on programmatic direction and resource allocation; design and implementation of plans to collect and analyze monitoring and evaluation data, and operations research (if needed) to understand which programs and program components are working. The SI AD provides technical, strategic advice and programmatic direction leadership and management oversight in the development and implementation of health informatics for the FHI 360 supported projects.
The SI AD reports directly to the Chief of Party for the USAID Sustainable HIV and TB Responses From Technical Assistance (USAID SHIFT) project and works closely with other project managers as well as government counterparts at national and provincial levels to increase the culture of data analysis andutilization for program improvement. S/He monitors progress toward achieving projects’ targets, translatingstrategic information into improved programming and delivery of services, providing accountability for use of projects’ resources, and contributing supporting internal and external capacity for using SI toward epidemic control. The SI AD also ensures the quality and use of data across FHI 360 programming; expands and strengthens FHI 360 SI portfolio; contributes to proposal development efforts. Key duties and responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and oversee the strategic information technical unit with a primary focus on the USAID SHIFT Project.
- Manage and support technical unit staff to develop, execute and achieve SI benchmarks in timely fashion and at a high-quality standard.
- Monitor technical unit staff workload and facilitate professional development opportunities.
- Ensure the quality and use of data for FHI 360 projects. Oversee development and administration of Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning frameworks and develop data quality assessment (DQA) system.
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of data visualization tools and conduct data analysis to provide insights on data trends and anomalies.
- Contribute to Vietnam evidence base in public health and development.
- Cultivate strong working relationships across FHI 360 programs and units, GVN institutions, PEPFAR and other key stakeholders, providing technical support and capacity building as needed or required.
- Expand and strengthen FHI 360 SI portfolio. Contribute to proposal development efforts and represent FHI 360 Vietnam at external conferences and consultations with the Ministry of Health, Vietnam Administration for HIV/AIDS Control, provincial health services, provincial AIDS centers, donors, USAID and other US government partners, and other partners and stakeholders with interests in SI.
Experience and abilities for the position:
- Master’s degree or higher in health, epidemiology or biostatistics or other relevant area
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in research, monitoring and evaluation
- Ability to analyze large datasets to extract project insights
- Experience in management role
- Familiar with PEPFAR and USAID reporting requirements
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills in both Vietnamese and English;
- Well versed in statistical software packages, including PowerBI.
- Ability to travel as necessary
FHI 360 offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
Interested candidates are invited to visit FHI 360’s career page at https://www.fhi360.org/careers and apply the position ONLINE by March 26, 2020. Selection and interview will be performed constantly and interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
06/12/2020The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
02/12/2020Làng Trẻ SOS Việt Nam
03/12/2020The Hinrich Foundation
04/12/2020The Vietnam Foundation
03/12/2020World Vision Vietnam (WVV)
24/12/2020The National Institute of Genetics
07/01/2021World Bank Group
02/12/2020Department of Operational Support (DOS)
07/12/2020Office of the United Nations Ombudsman and Mediation Services (UNOMS)
15/12/2020International Labour Organization (ILO)
14/12/2020World Bank Group
11/12/2020International Finance Corporation (IFC)
08/12/2020World Food Programme (WFP)