EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN PUBLIC HEALTH
FHI 360 is an international non-governmental organization that, in Vietnam, promotes the health and well-being of the Vietnamese people, particularly vulnerable and marginalized populations. It works with the Vietnam Ministry of Health and other national bodies, as well as provincial and district-level health services to achieve project aims. FHI 360 is currently implementing programs to address HIV prevention, testing, and treatment, TB case finding and treatment, clinical research, anti-microbial resistance, health system strengthening, maternal and child health and nutrition, diagnostics and laboratory services.
We are currently seeking a qualified, experienced, and highly motivated candidate for the position of Associate Director, Strategic Information (SI)
to work in our office in Hanoi
The Associate Director for Strategic Information (SI AD) provides strategic and technical leaderships to SI units. S/he focuses on analyzing and compiling strategic information in order to use high quality data effectively, including data for decision making by policy makers and program managers on programmatic direction and resource allocation; design and implementation of plans to collect and analyze monitoring and evaluation data, and operations research (if needed) to understand which programs and program components are working. The SI AD provides technical, strategic advice and programmatic direction leadership and management oversight in the development and implementation of health informatics for the FHI 360 supported projects.
The SI AD reports directly to the Chief of Party for the USAID Sustainable HIV and TB Responses From Technical Assistance (USAID SHIFT) project and works closely with other project managers as well as government counterparts at national and provincial levels to increase the culture of data analysis and utilization for program improvement. S/He monitors progress toward achieving projects’ targets, translating strategic information into improved programming and delivery of services, providing accountability for use of projects’ resources, and contributing supporting internal and external capacity for using SI toward epidemic control. The SI AD also ensures the quality and use of data across FHI 360 programming; expands and strengthens FHI 360 SI portfolio; contributes to proposal development efforts.
Key duties and responsibilities:
Experience and abilities for the position:
- Provide leadership and oversee the strategic information technical unit with a primary focus on the USAID SHIFT Project;
- Manage and support technical unit staff to develop, execute and achieve SI benchmarks in timely fashion and at a high-quality standard;
- Ensure the quality and use of data across FHI 360 programming. Oversee development and administration of data collection, monitoring systems and the data quality assessment (DQA) system;
- Contribute to Vietnam evidence base in public health and development;
- Cultivate strong working relationships across FHI 360 programs and units, GVN institutions, PEPFAR and other key stakeholders, providing technical support as needed or required;
- Expand and strengthen FHI 360 SI portfolio. Contribute to proposal development efforts and represent FHI 360 Vietnam at external conferences and consultations with the Ministry of Health, Vietnam Administration for HIV/AIDS Control, provincial health services, provincial AIDS centers, donors, USAID and other US government partners, and other partners and stakeholders with interests in SI.
FHI 360 offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Master’s degree or higher in health, epidemiology or biostatistics or other relevant area;
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in research, monitoring and evaluation;
- Experience in management role;
- Familiar with PEPFAR and USAID reporting requirements;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills in both Vietnamese and English;
- Well versed in statistical software packages;
- Ability to travel as necessary.
Interested candidates are invited to visit FHI 360’s career page at https://www.fhi360.org/careers
and apply the position ONLINE by February 26, 2020
. Selection and interview will be performed constantly and interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
All the latest news in Vietnam
Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất