EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN PUBLIC HEALTH
FHI 360 is an international non-governmental organization that, in Vietnam, promotes the health and well-being of the Vietnamese people, particularly vulnerable and marginalized populations. It works with the Vietnam Ministry of Health and other national bodies, as well as provincial and district-level health services to achieve project aims. FHI 360 is currently implementing programs to address HIV prevention, testing, and treatment; tuberculosis case finding and treatment; clinical research; anti-microbial resistance; health system strengthening; maternal and child health and nutrition; and diagnostic and laboratory services.
We are currently seeking a qualified and highly motivated Vietnamese national candidate to serve as Associate Director, Sustainability and Partnerships for the USAID Meeting Targets and Maintaining Epidemic Control (EpiC) project, based in Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC).
The Associate Director (AD), Sustainability and Partnerships, will lead project sustainability and partnership initiatives and will provide critical management leadership for the project team based in HCMC. The AD will develop innovative and sustainable approaches to funding HIV services across the HIV continuum and cultivate partnerships with diverse stakeholders to advance these aims. The AD will provide leadership and technical assistance to government and community stakeholders. Central to this support, the AD will help build the capacity of public, community, and private health systems to employ social health insurance, government financing for HIV interventions, and social contracting mechanisms to achieve HIV epidemic control.
- Promote the use of government funding to sustain community and civil society-based HIV services.
- Engage provincial authorities to plan and implement sustainable, high-quality HIV services.
- Support the development and promulgation of policies to ensure diverse service options for people at risk of and living with HIV.
- Facilitate the participation of private providers in the delivery of domestically-financed health services.
- Provide oversight and supervision to meet USAID and PEPFAR priorities and targets for social contracting of HIV services.
- Build relationships with service providers, government officials, and other community and private-sector partners.
- Provide supplemental management to the HCMC-based members of the EpiC team.
- Ensure that all project activities and interventions are data-driven and evidence-based.
- Work alongside other project leadership to develop work plans, strategies, and innovative service solutions across technical areas.
- Represent EpiC and FHI 360 to government stakeholders and USAID.
- Represent the HCMC office on all senior leadership team calls (both for EpiC and other programs)
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned.
Experience and abilities for the position:
- A Master’s degree in public health, public administration, management, or a related field, and/or commensurate level of expertise and management.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in public health or a related field, with demonstrated capabilities in developing policies, building cross-sector partnerships, managing complex programs, strategic planning, and capacity building.
- Thorough understanding of relevant Vietnamese government policies and regulations concerning health and how the government operates. Experience with social health insurance, social contracting, and/or the Ho Chi Minh City Center for Disease Control preferred.
- Experience leading teams to meet ambitious goals.
- Experience supporting the needs of key populations including men who have sex with men, people who inject drugs, transgender persons desired.
- Experience with USAID and PEPFAR programs and requirements desired.
- Ability to work well with teams, implementing agencies, government counterparts, USAID, and PEPFAR.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills in both Vietnamese and English.
- Ability to travel as necessary.
FHI 360 offers a competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to visit FHI 360’s official webpage to apply by April 28, 2021. Selection and interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis and candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
All year roundUSAID
05/06/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam