Better Health Program
Family Health International (FHI 360)
CALL FOR APPLICATION
English-to-Vietnamese Translation of Technical Documents of SNOMED CT
1. Back ground
BHP Vietnam is a 3.5-year programme funded by the UK Government’s Prosperity Fund and aims to reduce non-communicable disease (NCD) burden in Vietnam by improving access to safe, quality care using equitable, ethical and sustainable approaches. The programme will accomplish this through the implementation of a set of activities in the following areas: 1) Strategies to Counter NCDs; 2) Education and Training; and 3) Provider Performance Improvement. BHP is now looking a consultancy service to provide the English-to-Vietnam translation service of the SNOMED CT (SCT). Detailed information are as follows:
The main objective of this service is to provide the English-to-Vietnamese professional translation service of technical concepts and clinical terminologies of SNOMED CT. The output will be timely released with the high quality as clarified below.
3. Scope of Work
- Review the technical concepts, including surgery, hepatology, respiratory system and septic shock.
- Provide the English-to-Vietnamese translation service of technical concepts related to the following specialties: surgery, hepatology, respiratory system and septic shock.
- The number of pages translated is estimated at 1200.
4. Required qualification of translator
Interested individuals/institutes/universities/firms should possess:
- Have at least 5 qualified English-to-Vietnamese translators with at least 5-year experience in medical translation. These translators, including translators, doctors and pharmacists must have the certificate in the editing service and specialized English proficiency.
- Proven experience in the professional translation services in health care sector/international patient summary/ICD/equivalent clinical terminologies.
- Have at least 10 years in providing English-to-Vietnamese translation service
- Complete the above-mention scope of work with the timeline mentioned below.
The consultant will provide the services described under “Scope of Work” in Section 3 according to the following time schedule:
- Start date: 18 December 2020
- End date: 31 December 2020
- Deadline for submission of the application and related documents: 17.00, 14 December 2020
Kindly be noted that the intellectual property rights of documents and/or materials translated under this consultancy are owned by Foreign Commonwealth Office (FCO).
Consultant(s) are requested not to disclose any confidential information to any other person except without obtaining the BHP Vietnam’s prior written consent.
For interested suppliers, please send the quotation (with the supporting documents to prove your capacities as required) no later than 17.00, 14 December 2020 to:
Tran Chien Thang
Better Health Programme
Family Health International in Viet Nam (FHI360)
Address: 7th , Hanoi Tourist Building, 18 Ly Thuong Kiet, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021LIN Center for Community Development
28/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
29/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS