1. KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
- Internal: Country Director, General Manager, Managers, PMs, Project Officers
- External: GNI’s Donors, Partners, Governmental. Officials, INGOs, Communities.
2. MAIN DUTIES
- Assist with recruitment processes: vacancy announcement, supporting for interviews…
- Prepare probation contracts for selected candidates and follow employment contracts status of all staff
- Make the orientation schedule and support the logistical preparation.
- Personnel management:
- Maintain and update job description and any change in personnel files and report to Team Leader and Manager.
- Record and follow leave tracking and attendance tracking of all staff.
- Payroll, Insurance and Personal Income Tax:
- Be in charge of personal income tax for Vietnamese and foreigners.
- Be in charge of the monthly administration and management of Insurance of all staff.
- Be in charge of monthly Allowance payment for intern/volunteers in Head Office
- Coordinate with Team Leader to prepare monthly salary payroll for all staff.
- Training, Appraisal and Report:
- Support in building up an internal training process for all staff.
- Coordinate with Team Leader to summarize annual performance appraisal results of all staff.
- Regularly update new regulations of the Vietnamese Laws and report to Team Leader.
- Involve in making HR Policy and Salary Policy of Organization.
- Make periodical or urgent reports timely, accurately and effectively as required by higher management.
- Other tasks:
- Prepare annual health checks for Head Office staff
- Support other tasks regarding the Administration field (preparation, logistics, meetings, events, etc.)
- Perform other tasks assigned by managerial levels
3. QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Education: University degree in Human Management and other related majors
- Minimum 1 year of similar role
- Able to work under high pressure.
- Ability to work independently and work with the team;
- Good English language skills in writing & speaking;
- Plan-making and presentation skill;
- Strong interpersonal and team work skills.
- Sociable, responsive
- Committed working with GNI at least 2 years.
- Enthusiastic in work
- Truthful and accountable
4. HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are invited to send their application (including GNI Vietnam Application Form, letter of motivation and CV with salary desiredand a portrait photo attached) to Human Resource Division via the email address email@example.com, subject mail should be: "[GNI - 072021] Human Resources Officer - Fullname" no later than 15th August, 2021.Location Hanoi
01/08/2021Catholic Relief Services
08/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG))
06/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG)
01/08/2021Management and Sustainable Development Institute
10/08/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Asia for Animals Coalition Assistant - Farm Animals / Animals Asia Animal Welfare Assistant – Farm AnimalsAnimals Asia
15/08/2021Cục Y tế dự phòng
30/07/2021Save the Children
08/08/2021Action On Poverty
National Experts to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
International Expert to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
10/08/2021Batik International Việt Nam