Samaritan’s Purse International Relief (SPIR) is a Christian nonprofit organization providing aid to hurting people around the world. Since 1996, SPIR has been operating in Vietnam and developing strong relationships with partners to conduct projects in 4 sectors health, education, protection, and disaster preparedness and response.
SPIR Vietnam’s projects are being implemented in Hanoi, Quang Nam, the central province of Vietnam and across the northern provinces of Lao Cai, Yen Bai and Lai Chau where the majority of people are from ethnic minority groups, often the most vulnerable or marginalized sections of the population.
We are now seeking highly qualified candidate for the following position:
Position Title: Collaborator for Communications Events
Position Duration: December 11 (0.5 days), 14 – 18, 2020
Duty Station: Lao Cai
Reports To: Protection Project Assistant
Organizing the communication events on “Child sexual abuse prevention” at 04 secondary schools including secondary schools in Ta Gia Khau and Ta Thang communes, Muong Khuong district; Hau Thao and Su Pan Secondary schools, Muong Hoa commune, Sapa town “Child protection” in Lao Cai province.
- Attend meetings and practice sessions to prepare for the communication events. Through these meetings and practice sessions, the IC will be guided step by step by the project staff on their specific tasks during the work trip in the project area.
- Directly involved in the process of organizing communication events at the 4 mentioned secondary schools based on tasks assigned and under the direct coordination of project staff.
- Strictly comply with the instructions of the project staff during the work trip to ensure safety for the members of the team, ensure the progress and quality of the activities, preserve the reputation of the organization.
- Graduated high school or higher
- Experience in event support
- Experience in organizing games
- Good communication, especially in public
- Experience in team work
SPIR in Vietnam is a Christian nonprofit organization. Candidates having working experience in a similar kind of organization will be an advantage.
Please note that Applications will be treated in confidence and cannot be returned, only candidates invited to an interview will be contacted.
To respond to this opportunity, please send your Cover letter and SPIR Application form (as attached) to email@example.com referencing “Communications Events Collaborator Opportunity” in the subject title. Application Deadline: December 09, 2020.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
12/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021LIN Center for Community Development
28/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS