The European Union funded project “Technical Assistance for the ARISE+ Programme in Vietnam”, of which this assignment is a part, aims at providing technical assistance to the Vietnamese Government to maximise Viet Nam’s benefits from preferential trade regimes, with a focus on regional agreements and the EU-Viet Nam Free Trade Agreement (FTA) and the Investment Protection Agreement (IPA).
Job Title: Communication Officer
Reporting to: Team Leader
Indicative Starting date: November / December 2020
Travel Domestic travel within Viet Nam may be required
Indicative Duration of the assignment: 37 months
Type of Contract: 12 months fixed term contract upon successful completion of a 2-month probation period
Objective of the assignment: The Communication Officer will support the communication and visibility of the Project and its activities and will be responsible for the development and distribution of communication products.
Support for the day-to-day communication and visibility of the project and its activities, including the following:
- Support the development and implementation of a communication and visibility plan;
- Develop communication products with the Project Team, including press brochures, information sheets, PPTs, press releases, website content, social media posts, reports and other communication materials;
- Maintain a database of key stakeholders and media;
- Identify target groups and distribute communication materials;
- Support the communication and visibility for meetings,workshops and events;
- Develop visibility materials in line with Client guidelines;
- Write, edit and proofread content in Vietnamese and English;
- Translation and interpretation from Vietnamese-English and English-Vietnamese (both oral and written);
- Allocate time to the project flexibly upon Project Team request and in relation to the needs of the Project;
- Other tasks as assigned by the project Team Leader.
Education and Training Background: Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism or other relevant subject;
- At least 5 years of professional experience working as a communications officer; experience working on topics such as international trade or trade policy is a strong asset;
- Experience in working in an international/multi-cultural environment is a strong asset;
- Demonstrated experience working with traditional and social media;
- Knowledge of desktop publishing software (InDesign/Photoshop or related);
- Excellent oral and writing skills in English and Vietnamese;
- Advanced level of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and social media platforms;
- Experience of working with EU-funded projects or with other major international donors-funded
- projects is a strong asset.
Languages: Fluency in Vietnamese and English.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send the following to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your CV with a cover letter
- Your references (if any)
- Your Gross salary expectation
All applications must be received by 27.11.2020 at 17:00 Vietnam time.
NB: due to the high number of expected applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Employment offers are subject to successful clearance of pre-employment checks.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/12/2020Department of Political Affairs and Peace-building (DPPA)
25/01/2021Human Rights Watch
03/01/2021International Crisis Group
31/12/2020Save The Children
15/12/2020Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Môi trường và Cộng đồng ( CECR )
Consultancy Services on Sand and Gravel Extraction/Management Policies, Regulations and Practices in other International River BasinsWWF
Consultant(s) to Conduct Stakeholder and Value Chain Analysis of Sand Value Chain in the Vietnamese Mekong DeltaWWF
11/12/2020CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research
All year roundWinrock International