Lawrence S. Ting Foundation (LSTF) was established in 2005 as a local NGO in Vietnam. So far it has supported with about one million underprivileged people across the whole country. LSTF mainly provides services and support at education and health sectors to people in need. Its major works include scholarship and IT equipment provision at schools, capacity building for teachers, life skills training for poor pupils, wheelchairs distribution for people with disabilities and so on. These works have been done through various partnerships with local authorities, universities and other Civil Society Organizations. After continuous efforts made in the past 15 years, the organisation has been widely recognized by the government of Vietnam at the district, provincial and country levels. Find more information from our website: www.lawrencestingfoundation.org
Now, we are looking for an experienced Communications Officer, serving as the cross-cutting technical staff supporting our communications and external engagement works. Key duties of this position may include, but not limited to the followings:
1. WORKING CONTEXT
- Location: Ho Chi Minh City with some travels to the fields as required.
- Type of contract: Fixed-term/Regular
- Report to: Operations Manager
- Job level: Experienced (non-manager)
- Staff directly supervised: 1
2. JOB PURPOSE SUMMARY
Communications Officer has the roles and responsibilities in 1) developing and implementing Annual Implementation Plan for communications; 2) supporting programming and marketing related works to reach targeted audience; 3) establishing communications related knowledge management.
3. MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Develop, implement and evaluate Annual Implementation Plan for strengthening communications.
- Manage (update & monitor) the website, YouTube, LinkedIn and Facebook pages to provide up-to-date information;
- Produce accurate, clear and consistent communication messages to highlight our works via different communications channels (website, Facebook, publications, events, newsletters, etc.);
- Ensure the development of high quality, visually appealing and brand-aligned communications materials to achieve communications/marketing objectives;
- Monitor and evaluate communication effectiveness through an evidence-based approach as well as propose improvements.
2) Support programming and marketing related works to reach targeted audiences.
- With the support from programming staff, generate feature stories, infographics and other presentation materials for both internal and external communications;
- Supervise/Support the development of video clips, TOR, story line, scripts and translation and work with filmmakers to ensure the quality met expectations;
- Support marketing and external engagement related activities such as public events and field visits with engagement of media, donors and other key stakeholders;
- In coordination with programming staff, prepare press releases and media advisories when needed.
- Build capacity of staff and volunteers to understand communications approaches and requirements to bring effective communications with external stakeholders.
3) Communications related knowledge management
- Establish and manage database and resources for communications and marketing purposes;
- Design templates and examples of communications materials such as newsletters, progress reports, EDM and PowerPoint slides;
- Develop and maintain key messages and Frequently Asked Questions for staff and volunteers to ensure alignment and consistency for all external communications;
- Develop guidance of message development along with examples to reach different target audiences via various communications channels.
4) Other duties as required.
- Provide interpretation and translation when necessary;
- Perform tasks assigned by the line manager.
4. QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, marketing or relevant field;
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in communications or digital marketing;
- Strong experience in digital marketing/communications at NGO/charity sector with a proven track record is preferable.
Essential skills and competencies
- Work independently and think proactively;
- Good coordination and management of competing priorities and work under pressure;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Highly organised with reliable attention to details, punctuality and confidentiality and result orientation;
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues across the organisation and relevant partners to deliver outstanding results;
- High command of written and verbal communication and presentation skills in both Vietnamese and English;
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills as well as the ability to source stories from beneficiaries, partners, staff and volunteers;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Ability to design digital appealing documents and applying photo editing applications (Photoshop, InDesign or Illustrator).
Desirable skills and competencies
- Ability to do networking and interpersonal;
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking;
- Work in diverse circumstances in a culturally appropriate manner.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Comprehensive compensation and benefits;
- Dynamic and learning working environment;
- A culture of thriving for excellence and creative thinking.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV and the cover letter in English with email subject ‘’ Application for Communications Officer-candidate full name’’ to email@example.com. Please note that applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and the position will remain open until filled. We sincerely appreciate your interest in this job opportunity but only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
- Kênh tài chính, chứng khoán việt nam
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
01/11/2020Save Vietnam's Wildlife
Technical assistance to the ministry of labour, invalids, and social affairs for the development of social work as a profession in Viet NamUNICEF
International consultant to assess drivers and constraints for occupational safety and health in the coffee global supply chain in Viet NamILO
International Individual Consultancy for a Comprehensive Study on School Related Factors Impacting Mental Health and Well-being of Adolescent Boys and Girls in Viet NamUNICEF