Scope of Work
Consultancy for Social Media Management
Solicitation Title: Social media management
Project Number: 102533
Submit Application to: ProcurementVietnam@fhi360.org
Date of Issue of RFP: 15 September 2021 (2nd post)
Date Proposal Due: 29 September 2021
Approximate Date Consultant Contract Issued to Successful Candidate(s): 5 October 2021
Method of Submittal:
Respond via e-mail by 29 September 2021 with attached documents in MS Word or PDF format.
Email subject: Application for Social Media Management – EpiC project.
The vendor agrees to hold proposed day rate within this application for at least one year.
FHI 360 is a non-profit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research, and technology; creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories.
The Meeting Targets and Maintaining Epidemic Control (EpiC) project is working with the Government of Vietnam and community partners to accelerate HIV epidemic control. This includes helping increase knowledge of and access to HIV services, including PrEP (a pill that prevents HIV infection), HIV testing, and HIV treatment. To help achieve these aims, EpiC plans to continue to manage a robust and diverse social media strategy that helps promote and link people to services, especially men who have sex with men (MSM), transgender people (TG); and people who formerly or currently inject drugs (PWIDs) and their partners. Many of the individuals at the greatest risk of HIV acquisition and with the lowest knowledge are young men (ages 15-25). During the next fiscal year (October 2021 to September 2022), EpiC is seeking a national individual consultant or firm to help manage its social media and Google PPC promotional activities, which are expected to focus on the following areas:
- HIV self-testing, available for home delivery
- HIV testing, available from community health workers and at public health facilities
- Daily pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) to prevent HIV infection
- Event-driven PrEP, a newly available option for PrEP that does not require daily pills, but instead involves taking PrEP specifically around times of increased HIV acquisition risk
- The continuation and adapting of HIV services during COVID-19 waves
EpiC Vietnam works in six provinces: Dong Nai, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC), Quang Ninh, Tay Ninh, and Tien Giang. The project runs an online reservation application called Suc Khoe Connect (SKConnect.org) that connects clients from online advertisements to appointments and community outreach workers who are available to answer their questions. Suc Khoe Connect also includes a Knowledge Hub that provides easy to understand information about HIV and available services.
Note: EpiC has an existing Google for Nonprofits-funded Ad Words account that supports pay-per-click (PPC) text advertisements only on Google Search Network with monthly ad credits up to $10,000. We have also contracted with a creative agency to develop engaging social media content.
EpiC is seeking a qualified and experienced national consultant to support our project team and the creative agency to provide support in the following areas:
- Support in managing and monitoring Facebook ad posting and targeting performance
- Proposing ad optimization and retargeting strategies based on previous performance
- Administering the existing Google AdWords account funded via Google for Nonprofits program
- Supporting the development of landing pages, its optimization, and associated contents to ensure seamless transition from online ads to the Suc Khoe Connect website
- Weekly review of Google AdWords and updates to boost improvement
- Development of ad copy for Google and Facebook in consultation with EpiC technical leads (ongoing)
- Weekly adjustment of Facebook ads (one ad per each of six provinces) to improve targeting and performance
- Preparation (performance summaries) and participation in monthly performance evaluation meeting with EpiC team to review analytics from Google, Facebook, and Suc Khoe Connect and plan for the next month (conducted in English)
- Payment for Facebook ads (reimbursed by the project) Deliverables may be adjusted in consultation with the selected consultant/firm, applicant should provide estimated monthly cost to achieve these deliverables.
- Ability to communicate clearly English and Vietnamese
- Experience administering Facebook and Google-based promotional campaigns for health-focused initiatives, ideally for an international NGO
- Familiarity running ads with Google and Facebook
- Demonstrated ability to engage and attract the project’s target populations including MSM and TG persons preferred
- Comfort developing and posting content related to sexual health
The candidate is expected to submit the following documents by 29 September 2021.
- Letter of interest stating day rate (8-hour day) and expected number of days per month to achieve one month’s deliverables (articulated above)
- Documented examples of previous works that are relevant to the content covered in this Scope of Work (documentation of page/ad analytics appreciated)
- Recent CV
- FHI 360 Biodata form (attached)
03/10/2021British Embassy Hanoi
Mid-level Training Consultants for Mothers and Aunts to Meet the Asian Program Framework and Trainees' CapabilitiesSOS Vietnam
22/09/2021Save the Children
30/09/2021Action to the Community Development Institute (ACDC)
26/09/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Consultancy service for Baseline Study of Project "Greening Red Cross and Red Crescent Disaster Risk Reduction: Saving Lives through Working with Nature"American Red Cross
10/10/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
24/09/2021American Red Cross
30/09/2021American Red Cross