Terms of References
Consultancy service for development of Database Software for project managementA. BACKGROUND
The International Center (formerly known as Vietnam Veterans of America Foundation -VVAF) is an US based non-profit organization based in Washington, DC. IC-VVAF established a representative office in Hanoi in 1994, and has been active in humanitarian assistance programs and development assistance continuously since that time. IC-VVAF has also addressed the consequences of war through advocacy and service programs in Vietnam for the last three decades. As a cofounder of the International Campaign to Ban Landmines, IC-VVAF was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 1997. Since then, IC-VVAF focuses on disability support, mine action, and mental health programs.
Under the financial support of United States Agency for International Development (USAID), IC is implementing the Disability Support Project named “Moving without Limits” in the three provinces of Thua Thien Hue, Quang Nam and Binh Dinh from July 2015 until September 2022. This project aims to improve the accessibility of the people with mobility impairments in Thua Thien Hue, Quang Nam, and Binh Dinh to quality and affordable assistive devices.
Three specific objectives of the project, enclosed with key expected results are as following:
Objective 1. To improve availability of quality assistive technologies/ devices (AT/AD) for people with mobility impairments in Thua Thien Hue, Quang Nam and Binh Dinh provinces.
Objective 2. To improve capacity related to AT/AD for the health sector workforce at national and sub-national level.
Objective 3. To improve advocacy for policies/regulations and information sharing related to AT/AD.
IC is seeking for consultancy service to develop a database management system to track project progress based on the Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
B. KEY EXPECTED DELIVERABLES
The consultancy service is expected to deliver the followings:
- A framework of required key performance indicators based on Project Performance Monitoring Plan (PPMP), and discussion with program teams
- A Software developed based on the PPMP.
- User’s guide for the software
- Training of program staff and related stakeholders/partners on the use of the system
The length of the consultancy service will be proposed by the consultant and will be discussed and finalized upon agreement of IC and the consultant to ensure the training quality.
D. SUPERVISION AND PERFORMANCE EVALUATION
The consultant will work under the direct supervision and evaluation of the CoP, and M&E Specialist with support from other project staff.
E. SPECIFIC REQUIREMENT
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Masters in ICT/CSE/MIS; at least 3 years’ experience in managing software projects
- At least 2 years’ experience in developing user manual, training materials; delivers training
- Should have the capacity to provide post-deployment support for at least 6 (six) months.
- Experience in working on disability, rehabilitation, and USAID PMP is an asset.
- Excellent Vietnamese facilitation and writing skills
- Fluent in English
Individual/ group of individuals interested in this job are invited to submit your technical proposal, financial proposal and CVs in English, including references, either by email (to firstname.lastname@example.org ) or by post (to The International Center, R.103-203, B3 Building, Van Phuc Diplomatic Compound, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi, Vietnam).
Please state “Application for the ” in the subject line or on the envelope. The short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for submission: by 20th May 2021.
For further information, please contact:
Ms. Hua Thi Thu Len – Receptionist
Tel: (84-24) 3733 9444, ext: 9
Email: email@example.comCandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/06/2021The World Bank