The International Center (formerly known as Vietnam Veterans of America Foundation -VVAF) is an US based non-profit organization based in Washington, DC. IC-VVAF established a representative office in Hanoi in 1994, and has been active in humanitarian assistance programs and development assistance continuously since that time. IC-VVAF has also addressed the consequences of war through advocacy and service programs in Vietnam for the last three decades. As a cofounder of the International Campaign to Ban Landmines, IC-VVAF was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 1997. Since then, IC-VVAF focuses on disability support, mine action, and mental health programs.
Under the financial support of United States Agency for International Development (USAID), IC is implementing the Disability Support Project named “Moving without Limits” in the three provinces of Thua Thien Hue, Quang Nam and Binh Dinh from July 2015 until September 2022. This project aims to improve the accessibility of the people with mobility impairments in Thua Thien Hue, Quang Nam, and Binh Dinh to quality and affordable assistive devices. The overall goal of the program is to promote social inclusion for people with mobility disability through provision of AT services.
IC is seeking for consultancy service to collaborate with the project team in provision of assistive technologies and assistive products training and model of assistive technologies and assistive service delivery development at assistive technologies unit and community.
Location: Thua Thien Hue, Quang Nam and Binh Dinh
B. KEY EXPECTED DELIVERABLES
The consultancy service is expected to deliver the followings:
- A training package of assistive technologies and assistive products delivered.
- Models of assistive technologies and assistive products service delivery at assistive technologies unit and community developed and documented
- The length of the consultancy service will be proposed by the consultant and will be discussed and finalized upon agreement of IC and the consultant to ensure the quality of the campaign.
D. SUPERVISION AND PERFORMANCE EVALUATION
The consultant will work under the direct supervision and evaluation of the program managers with support from other project staff.
E. SPECIFIC REQUIREMENT
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Intensive working experience in at assistive technologies and assistive products.
- Proven excellent experience in training delivery in assistive technologies and assistive products.
- Excellent English and Vietnamese
Individual/ group of individuals/ firm interested in this job are invited to submit your technical proposal and CVs in English separately, including references, either by email (to firstname.lastname@example.org ) or by post (to The International Center, R.103-203, B3 Building, Van Phuc Diplomatic Compound, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi, Vietnam).
- Please state “Application for the …” in the subject line or on the envelope. The short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Deadline for submission: by 15th June 2021.
- For further information, please contact: Ms. Hua Thi Thu Len – Receptionist
- Tel: (84-24) 3733 9444, ext: 9
- Email: email@example.com
- For further information regarding technical aspects, please contact: Ms. Nguyen Nhu Mai Anh – Project Officer.
- Tel: (84-24) 3733 9444, ext: 105
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/06/2021The World Bank