Development worker as a consultant for the digital transformation of a vocational school
As a federal company, GIZ supports the federal government in achieving its goals in international cooperation for sustainable development.
By sending qualified specialists as development workers, GIZ is making a contribution to the permanent improvement of the living conditions of the local people.
- Job ID: P1524V083
- Place of use: Ninh Thuan, Phan Rang (Ninh Thuan Province)
- Period of use: 05/01/2021 - 07/31/2022
- Area of Expertise: economy
- Type of enployment: Full time
- Application time: 04/25/2021
Field of activity
The “Reform of Vocational Education and Training in Vietnam” program financed by the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development advises the Vietnamese Ministry of Labor and eleven vocational schools on the digital transformation. The fields of action include the digital transformation of the regulatory framework of vocational training, the administration of the vocational training institutions and quality assurance, the teaching and learning content and methods, the skills of the vocational training staff, as well as the digital transformation of hardware and software. One of the supported vocational schools is the college in Phan Rang / Ninh Thuan, which intends to become a competence center for renewable energies (wind power and solar). In order to support the digital transformation of the college, it is necessary to have specialist teachers
- Support of the management of the vocational schools in the development of strategies and action plans for the digital transformation
- Advice on the development of e-learning systems, digital platforms, cloud services, digital teaching and learning materials and other modern learning and teaching methods
- Training of school and company multipliers to develop digital skills and in the field of e-pedagogy
- Strengthening cooperation with companies in relation to vocational training 4.0 and the integration of the requirements of Industry 4.0 in training programs
- Support of the public relations work of the vocational schools in the use of digital information channels
- Advice on digital entrepreneurship and startups
- University degree or professional qualification related to IT and education
- Knowledge of digital transformation in the education sector
- Very good knowledge of information and communication technologies, e-learning systems and platforms such as Moodle, BBB, Atingi
- Strong communication, presentation and moderation skills
- Network skills, teamwork, structured work style with a high degree of self-organization, flexibility and creativity
- In-depth knowledge in the field of renewable energies (not a necessary requirement)
- Intercultural communication skills and experience abroad, ideally in Asia
- Experience in the cross-cutting issues of gender and inclusion of people with disabilities
- very good knowledge of English
- Climate: tropical
- Health care: local basic care, international standards in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City
- Shopping and supply options: good
- Accessibility: good, airport in Cam Ranh
- Children, school situation and school fees, miscellaneous: Not suitable for leaving with school-age children, as there is no international school on site. Vietnamese kindergarten only
In general, the security situation is calm. GIZ's requirements for security measures must be followed at all times. In principle, please also inform yourself about country-specific information from the Federal Foreign Office. A contact person for security risk management is named in the on-site GIZ office. It is not possible for family members to leave the country.
Translator will be provided.
For general questions from dependent partners about employment on site - please contact us at: email@example.com
GIZ is a signatory to the Diversity Charter. Recognition, appreciation and inclusion of diversity in the company are important to us. All employees should experience appreciation - regardless of gender and gender identity, nationality, ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual orientation.
The job advertisement is aimed at all genders.
Please note that this is a short-term assignment and only applicants who have been posted as development workers for at least one year under the Development Aid Act (EhfG) are considered.
GIZ's development service welcomes applicants who have completed vocational training and / or who have completed at least two years of relevant professional experience. You also have German citizenship or the citizenship of another EU member state.
Please understand that we can only accept and process applications via our e-recruiting system. After confirming the successfully created application, we ask you to check your spam / junk folder regularly, as e-mails from our eRecruiting system are classified as spam by some providers.
Here you can get an overview of our service packages.
The prerequisite for the conclusion of the contract is the lifting of the restrictions on travel and business travel currently in force in the company to contain the Covid 19 virus that is spreading around the world.
Location: Ninh Thuan, Phan Rang (Ninh Thuan Province)
Deadline: 25/4/2021Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
28/04/2021Fauna & Flora International
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)