Development worker as a consultant for a vocational training institute in the field of renewable energies
As a federal company, GIZ supports the federal government in achieving its goals in international cooperation for sustainable development.
By sending qualified specialists as development workers, GIZ is making a contribution to the permanent improvement of the living conditions of the local people.
- Job ID: P1533V6184
- Place of use: Ninh Thuan, Phan Rang (Ninh Thuan Province)
- Period of use: 05/01/2021 - 07/31/2022
- Area of Expertise: economy
- Type of enployment: Full time
- Application time: 04/25/2021
Field of activity
The vocational college in Ninh Thuan intends to become a competence center for renewable energies (wind power and solar) with the support of German development cooperation. For this, it is necessary to further qualify the specialist teachers and management in theory, practice and didactic, and to expand the cooperation between the college and the private sector. The province of Ninh Thuan is an important center for the expansion of renewable energies in Vietnam. The deployment also requires close coordination with other development cooperation programs at various locations in Vietnam.
- Promotion of the further training of specialist teachers and the management of the vocational training institute in the fields of renewable energies (wind power and solar)
- Development of training and further education materials for the implementation of practical training
- Advice on the implementation of cooperation with companies, in-company training phases and development partnerships with the private sector
- Conception and consultation of workshop management concepts according to international occupational safety and environmental protection standards as well as preparation of specifications for supplementary equipment
- Organization and support of the efficient use of the new equipment in the training workshops and in training processes
- Trainer, specialist practice teacher, master craftsman or engineer in the field of renewable energies, mechatronics, electronics
- Pronounced intercultural and social skills
- Willingness to work at other vocational training institutes in Vietnam is required
- Knowledge of developing training programs
- Experience as a member of a Chamber of Commerce and Industry - or a Chamber of Crafts Examination Commission
- Ability to convey specialist topics and methods and to work with partners in a participatory manner
- Experience in the cross-cutting issues of gender and inclusion of people with disabilities
- Fluent in English
- Climate: tropical
- Health care: local basic care, international standards in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City
- Shopping and supply options: good
- Accessibility: good, airport in Cam Ranh
- Children, school situation and school fees, miscellaneous: Not suitable for leaving with school-age children, as there is no international school on site. Vietnamese kindergarten only
In general, the security situation is calm. GIZ's requirements for security measures must be followed at all times. In principle, please also inform yourself about country-specific information from the Federal Foreign Office. A contact person for security risk management is named in the on-site GIZ office. It is not possible for family members to leave the country.
Translator will be provided.
For general questions from dependent partners about employment on site - please contact us at: email@example.com
GIZ is a signatory to the Diversity Charter. Recognition, appreciation and inclusion of diversity in the company are important to us. All employees should experience appreciation - regardless of gender and gender identity, nationality, ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual orientation.
The job advertisement is aimed at all genders.
GIZ's development service welcomes applicants who have completed vocational training and / or who have completed at least two years of relevant professional experience. You also have German citizenship or the citizenship of another EU member state.
Please understand that we can only accept and process applications via our e-recruiting system. After confirming the successfully created application, we ask you to check your spam / junk folder regularly, as e-mails from our eRecruiting system are classified as spam by some providers.
Here you can get an overview of our service packages.
The prerequisite for the conclusion of the contract is the lifting of the restrictions on travel and business travel currently in force in the company to contain the Covid 19 virus that is spreading around the world.
Location: Ninh Thuan, Phan Rang (Ninh Thuan Province)
24/10/2021Preferred by Nature,
30/10/2021Mekong River Commission (MRC)
29/10/2021Mekong River Commission (MRC)
Consultant for Data Analysis for the project “Strengthening access to online skills training for young workers in Viet NamIOM
22/10/2021Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF)
24/10/2021Save Vietnam's WIldlife
All year roundMCNV
25/10/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam
12/12/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam
Consultancy to Study the Feasibility and Create a “Turnkey” Bakery Business Concept for Young EntrepreneursIECD
25/10/2021Trung tâm Nghiên cứu và Ứng dụng Khoa học về Giới – Gia đình – Phụ nữ và Vị thành niên (CSAGA)