- Organisation Name: FHI 360
- Location of work: Vietnam
- Minimum Experience: Experienced
- Application Deadline: Wed, 2023-11-15
BackgroundFHI 360 is an international non-governmental organization that, in Vietnam, promotes the health and well-being of the Vietnamese people, particularly vulnerable and marginalized populations. It works with the Vietnam Ministry of Health and other national bodies, as well as provincial and district-level health services to achieve project aims. FHI 360 is currently implementing programs to address HIV prevention, testing, and treatment; combatting trafficking in persons; COVID-19; tuberculosis case finding and treatment; clinical research; anti-microbial resistance; health system strengthening; non-communicable diseases; maternal and child health and nutrition; and diagnostic and laboratory services.
Fleming Fund Country Grant—Tackling Antimicrobial Resistance in Vietnam (FFCGVN) addresses critical gaps in the surveillance of antibiotic-resistant bacteria in Vietnam. This grant will support the implementation of national plans for antimicrobial resistance (AMR) surveillance. It will focus on a selected number of AMR surveillance sites in the animal health (AH) sector. We will work closely with local entities that are already involved in AMR/AMU surveillance, oversight and improvement activities, local and national Technical Working Groups, national and regional reference laboratories for animal health, other government and national and international non-government stakeholders, and Mott MacDonald - the Fleming Fund Management Agent.FFCGVN is seeking a Consultant to provide program administrative support for the implementation of key activities under the Vietnam Fleming Fund Country Grant—Tackling Antimicrobial Resistance in Vietnam (FFCGVN) starting as soon as possible until December 28, 2023. The contract can be renewed upon fund availability and performance.
ObjectivesUnder this scope of work, the consultants are requested to work together with the FFCGVN team to complete the following tasks:
- Support logistic implementation of key activities and AMR activities for the FF-VN project including organising the Launching event for the National AMR strategies in Vietnam, organising the National Symposium on One Health and AMR, the AMC/AMU assessment in the AH sector, dissemination event of the active AH AMR surveillance – 3rd round?, TOT onMicrobiology, Advanced laboratory diagnostic technology training
- Coordinate travel authorization requests and completion of travel expense reports such as selecting venues for meetings and arranging the booking of the venue, coordinating travel arrangements, collecting receipts, supporting the preparation of purchase orders, etc.
- Translate relevant project documents, training materials, etc. from English to Vietnamese and vice versa
- Other logistic and administrative tasks as required.
- Degree in international development, public health, social science, business, economics, marketing, public relations, or related field preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience in administration activities, preferably in NGOs and international development organizations. Experienced working in/with the Government of Vietnam’s agencies desirable;
- Basic knowledge of project planning, implementation and evaluation principles, practices and procedures.
- Good command of written and verbal communication and presentation skills in both Vietnamese and English. Interpretation for simple meetings and technical seminars is preferable.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to focus on results. Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure. Ability to work collaboratively and flexibly with others to deliver results;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Required DocumentationProposals must include the following components:
- Applicant’s CV and highest-level degree
- Letter of interest that briefs relevant qualifications and experience
- Proposed daily rate
- FHI 360 Biodata form
- Application to this call should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to Ptuan@fhi360.org no later than 5PM November 15th, 2023 with the subject line “FF Application for Consultant – Program administrative support”
- FHI 360 may perform a background check on any selected candidates.
- FHI 360 may cancel the solicitation and not award
- FHI 360 may reject any or all responses received
- Issuance of the solicitation does not constitute an award commitment by FHI 360
- FHI 360 reserves the right to disqualify any offer based on failure of the offeror to follow solicitation instructions
- FHI 360 will not compensate any offeror for responding to solicitation
- FHI 360 reserves the right to issue award based on initial evaluation of offers without further discussion
- FHI 360 may choose to award only part of the activities in the solicitation, or issue multiple awards based on the solicitation activities
- FHI 360 reserves the right to waive minor proposal deficiencies that can be corrected prior to award determination to promote competition
- FHI 360’s supplier terms and conditions can be found here while our consultant terms and conditions can be found here
10/12/2023United Nations Volunteer