TERMS OF REFERENCE
Consultant – Technical Assistance Coordinator
FHI 360 Vietnam is recruiting a full-time Vietnamese consultant to support the implementation of HIV/AIDS TA response activities under the USAID SHIFT project in collaboration with the Vietnam Authority for HIV/AIDS Control (VAAC). The consultant’s scope of work will align with VAAC’s objectives and demands to coordinate and ensure the quality of the above site technical assistance (ASTA) delivered for the HIV response in Vietnam and in particular TA that is delivered under the USAID SHIFT project. The consultant will coordinate and follow-up with related stakeholders, specialists to complete tasks and deliver the expected results as follows:
- Serve as a central point of coordination with VAAC/ provincial DOH/CDCs for the USAID SHIFT project and above site TA request (ASTA).
- Support VAAC leaders and technical units in preparing R-SOWs, following-up on progress of TA request implementation, reporting and evaluation.
- Support on conducting technical meetings, trainings/ workshops for VAAC.
- Other tasks upon request
- Technical assistance delivered in the HIV response in Vietnam among TA domains assigned by USAID to USAID SHIFT with VAAC is well-coordinated and facilitated.
- Well-coordinated, support national and provincial TA providers in fulfilling TA delivered via the USAID SHIFT project.
- Quarterly reports on the quality of TA delivered and needs for upcoming quarters
- Degree in Medicine or Public Health or related field (Master’s degree is a preference)
- At least 5 years of work experience with intense understanding of the heath system in Vietnam, the integration of donor supported programs into national and provincial responses.
- Preferably direct knowledge and prior experience from working with PEPAR-funded programs, or at least with US government-funded programs
- Good written and oral communication skills in both Vietnamese and English;
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Capable to work independently and travel as required
Duration: Initial duration of 7 months with expected starting time from March 2020.
Working location: The consultant will be placed at VAAC office
Reporting: Consultant will submit the written report to the assigned co-monitors from VAAC and FHI 360 on monthly basis
Interested candidates are encouraged to provide their detailed curriculum vitae with letter of application in English to Vietnam.firstname.lastname@example.org by March 8, 2020. Selection and interview will be performed constantly and interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
*Please specify the position you are applying for in your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021LIN Center for Community Development
28/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
29/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
05/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam