- Coordinate with GNI to make issue assessments using surveys conducted by GNI, thus propose project-development ideas and plans accordingly.
- Coordinate with GNI to develop an overall project and design its content framework related to supporting parents of children from 0-6 years old on Positive Discipline Education.
- Coordinate with GNI to brainstorm ideas and present relevant tools, including making videos to teaching and conveying the project.
- Monitor and assess the process of designing and finalizing tools, with an emphasis on making videos.
- Build the tools to evaluate the effect of program on participating parents.
- Participate in teaching activities and monitor the project implementation process based on key groups of parents at GNI’s project locations.
- Evaluate the experimentation process and propose adjustments to the program.
- Adjust and finalize the project’s contents, as well as relevant tools after conducting experiments.
- Participate in training key lecturers as part of implementing the project.
- Deliver additional works that arise from the process of finalizing the project (i.e., Assessing lectures, etc.) with consensus from both parties.
- Key targets: children from 0-6 years old
- Participating targets: parents of children from 0-6 years old
- Hold a Ph.D. in Sociology/Psychology and/or Education. For applicants with only a Master’s degree, GNI will make further assessment based on your skills and job experiences.
- (Mandatory) Have a solid understanding of children's psychological characteristics from 0-6 years old, educational methods, and parenting issues related to educating children within this age range.
- Have 6-10 years of experience in Early Childhood Education and advanced knowledge in Positive Discipline Parenting.
- Have more than 5 years of planning and conducting activities related to Positive Discipline Parenting for parents and children from 0-6 years old.
- Experience in activities and topics of media and communications related to parents and children from 0-6 years old.
- Consultant will receive remuneration under the contract and GNI’s policy.
- Consultant will receive financial support in terms of commuting fees and meals according to GNI's policy if working outside of Hanoi.
- Consultant will be featured in publications and documents related to the project, both online and offline. However, the project’s copyrights belong to GNI.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
23/06/2021GIZ Energy Support Programme
25/06/2021Save the Children