Samaritan’s Purse is a Christian humanitarian organization providing aid to hurting people around the world. With a sustainable history working in Vietnam, Samaritan’s Purse has developed strong relationships with partners to conduct projects in 6 sectors: health, WASH, education, protection, livelihood and relief.
Samaritan’s Purse in Vietnam’s projects are being implemented in Hanoi, Quang Nam, the central province of Vietnam, Tra Vinh, the south of Vietnam and across the northern provinces of Lao Cai, Yen Bai and Lai Chau where the majority of people are from ethnic minority groups, often the most vulnerable or marginalized sections of the population.
We are now seeking highly qualified candidate for the following position:
Position Title: COR Community Trainer
Grade: Independent Collaborator
Position Duration: 03 days from 13 - 15/07/2022
Duty Station: Hanoi
Reports To: Community Outreach and Response Project Manager
Training: Improve skills in community project management for Yen Bai Province Women's Union, Tran Yen District Women’s Union and Livelihood and Nutrition PMU.
Deliverables of the work:
Training: Improve skills in community project management for Women's Union in Yen Bai province.
- 100% trainees understand about value of manage project effectively.
- 90% trainees have knowledge about rules and standards on community project management.
- 85% trainees have knowledge about method to plan, implement and evaluation on manage community project and be able apply on an example project.
- 95% trainees know how to build a healthy and productively teamwork.
- 100% trainees deeply understand about put the value of beneficiaries or community in the center of project and how to bring the highest benefit for community.
- Have knowledge and experience on community project management.
- Have experience on work or training for government staff, especially government staff who work on the North of Vietnam.
- Have experience work as a trainer.
- Good communicate, creative and be able to adapt on diverse training environment.
- Use student-centred training method .
- Be able to use diverse tool to attracted and excited trainees.
Samaritan's Purse in Vietnamis a Christian nonprofit organization. Candidates having working experience in a similar kind of organization will be an advantage.
To respond to this opportunity, please send your CV (as attached) to email@example.com referencing “COR Community Trainer Opportunity” in the subject title. Application Deadline: June 30, 2022.
For more details, please contact Ms. Le Hau – 0397753877
13/07/2022Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ tại Hà Nội
12/07/2022USAID Learns - Social Impact
28/06/2022USAID Learns - Social Impact
Programme Assistant to Provide Support on Data Collection on Vaccination, Use of Vaccines in Expanded Immunization, Vaccines against COVID-19 (WHO)WHO