TITLE: Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP)
REPORTS TO: Chief of Party
LOCATION: Hanoi, Vietnam
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology– creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) for an anticipated USAID Vietnam: Support to End Tuberculosis.
This position is subject to project award and funding.
The DCOP will serve as the project’s technical coordinator responsible for ensuring that the project’s technical approach is tailored to the unique challenges and opportunities in each of the provinces where the project operates and the unique opportunities of specific beneficiaries. The DCOP will supervise the technical leads of the project to develop technical approaches, content and partnerships that are contextually appropriate, flexible, and high quality. Additionally, the DCOP will liaise regularly with partner organizations to ensure high quality implementation, appropriate engagement of key counterparts and stakeholders, that project MEL is used to monitor and constantly improve program delivery, and that high-quality deliverables and reports are realized in a timely manner. S/he will be the main person to receive evidence (from inside or outside the project), analyze it with support from the M&E director, and provide the COP with strategic choices.
- Providing technical direction and oversight of project activities;
- Supervising in-country technical leads;
- Supporting positive relations with government counterparts and implementing partners in each location through regular coordination and communication;
- Working with technical leads and project partners in each location to ensure a shared vision for project activities and outcomes, address implementation challenges, and encourage the sharing of best practices and project successes;
- Monitoring activities in each location against the approved work plan and ensuring alignment with the project monitoring plan and budget;
- Overseeing the accuracy and technical quality of all project deliverables, including periodic performance reports, financial and technical reports, training materials, and instructional materials;
- Ensuring that project technical teams have the technical and administrative support needed to ensure high quality and timely implementation of activities according to the workplan;
- Provide project level support and management during absences of COP;
- Deliver capacity building trainings and mentoring to project staff to improve the technical delivery activities.
- The DCOP must hold an advanced degree (minimum a Master’s degree) in public health or a relevant field from a college or university.
- 8 years of relevant project management experience providing technical leadership to major donor funded public health projects, preferably with activities or components relating to TB and HIV.
- 2+ years of senior project leadership of USAID or US government funded projects;
- Technical and/or project management experience in public health sector in Vietnam/ Asia;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively work with USAID and international donors, government counterparts, and project stakeholders;
- Demonstrated sufficient diplomatic, management and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent team building and supervisory skills;
- Fluency in written and spoken English required; proficiency in local language preferred.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply through FHI 360 career at https://www.fhi360.org/careers or send the resume (max. of 3 pages) to APROProposal@fhi360.org as soon as possible, but no later than June 30, 2020.
***In the application emails, candidates are encouraged to use the subject line “Deputy Chief of Party, USAID Vietnam Support to End Tuberculosis”
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/12/2020Department of Political Affairs and Peace-building (DPPA)
25/01/2021Human Rights Watch
03/01/2021International Crisis Group
31/12/2020Save The Children
15/12/2020Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Môi trường và Cộng đồng ( CECR )
Consultancy Services on Sand and Gravel Extraction/Management Policies, Regulations and Practices in other International River BasinsWWF
Consultant(s) to Conduct Stakeholder and Value Chain Analysis of Sand Value Chain in the Vietnamese Mekong DeltaWWF
11/12/2020CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research
All year round