Development worker as a consultant in the field of electronics for energy and building technology
As a federal company, GIZ supports the federal government in achieving its goals in international cooperation for sustainable development.
By sending qualified specialists as development workers, GIZ is making a contribution to the permanent improvement of the living conditions of the local people.
- Job ID: P1533V6507
- Place of use: Bien Hoa
- Period of use: 08/01/2021 - 12/31/2022
- Area of Expertise: economy
- Type of enployment: Full time
- Application time: 06/02/2021
Field of activity
The "Program Reform of Vocational Education and Training in Vietnam" project is commissioned and financed by the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development. Among other things, it advises the vocational training institute on the implementation of practical training and further education offers in the field of electronics for energy and building technology, cooperation with business and the topics of workshop organization and occupational safety. The aim of the activity is to provide college teachers and company trainers with further technical and didactic qualifications and to align the training with the needs of the company.
- Advising the college's teachers on the design and implementation of practical and needs-based qualification measures in the field of electronics for energy and building technology
- Support with the organization of the workshops, elaboration and implementation of maintenance plans and concepts for workplace safety and environmental protection in workshops
- Support and advice during company training phases
- Advising management and specialist teachers on cooperation with the private sector and on environmental protection, energy and resource efficiency
- Carrying out practice-oriented advanced training for teachers and supporting the development and implementation of the new training programs
- Support of the vocational training institute in the design and implementation of exams with the involvement of business
- Promotion of the development of training programs, digital and analogue and teaching and learning materials as well as the creation of technical specifications for supplementary equipment
- Completed university degree or specialist degree with training experience in the field of electronics for energy and building technology or a related training / course of study
- Experience in the organization and maintenance of workshops and tools
- Profound knowledge of the cross-cutting issues of gender and inclusion of people with disabilities
- Pronounced intercultural and social skills
- Willingness to work at other vocational training institutes in Vietnam
- Experience as a member of an examination committee of the Chamber of Industry and Commerce or the Chamber of Crafts
- Ability to work in a structured and systematic manner, perseverance and a positive attitude
- Good English knowledge
The following link provides information about living and working in Vietnam.
There is no international school in Bien Hoa / Dong Nai Province, so leaving the country with school-age children is not possible or would only be possible with a residence in Ho Chi Minh. A translator will be provided. Medical care on an international level is approx. 1.5 hours away by car in Ho Chi Minh City.
In general, the security situation is calm. GIZ's requirements for security measures must be followed at all times. In principle, please also inform yourself about country-specific information from the Federal Foreign Office. A contact person for security risk management is named in the on-site GIZ office. There are no restrictions on the part of GIZ for family members to leave the country. If necessary, we ask you to find out which types of relationships are legally and socially accepted in the country of assignment.
For general questions from dependent partners about employment on site - please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
GIZ is a signatory to the Diversity Charter. Recognition, appreciation and inclusion of diversity in the company are important to us. All employees should experience appreciation - regardless of gender and gender identity, nationality, ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual orientation.
The job advertisement is aimed at all genders.
GIZ's development service welcomes applicants who have completed vocational training and / or who have completed at least two years of relevant professional experience. You also have German citizenship or the citizenship of another EU member state.
Please understand that we can only accept and process applications via our e-recruiting system. After confirming the successfully created application, we ask you to check your spam / junk folder regularly, as e-mails from our eRecruiting system are classified as spam by some providers.
Here you can get an overview of our service packages.
The prerequisite for the conclusion of the contract is the lifting of the restrictions on travel and business travel currently in force in the company to contain the Covid 19 virus that is spreading around the world.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
30/06/2021USAID Learns - Social Impact
Request for Proposals: Demonstrating Battery Energy Storage System in the Commercial and Industrial SectorDAI