Development worker as a consultant for a vocational training institute in the field of cutting mechanics
- Job ID: P1533V5775
- Place of use: Bac Ninh
- Period of use: 08/01/2021 - 07/31/2022
- Area of Expertise: economy
- Type of employment: Full time
- Application time: June 16, 2021
We offer you the opportunity to work in an innovative, global development institution. Your skills are in demand in an interdisciplinary team on site. They advise state and civil society organizations at local and municipal level. GIZ's development service offers a comprehensive package of services. This includes, among other things, targeted professional and personal preparation. The Development Workers Act (EhfG) forms the basis for the posting of skilled workers in the development service.
Field of activity
The vocational college in Bac Ninh intends to become a competence center for technical training courses and to introduce and disseminate the machining mechanics training course, based on German vocational training success factors. For this, it is necessary to further qualify the specialist teachers and management in theoretical, practical and didactic terms and to expand the cooperation of the college with business and other vocational training institutions. Bac Ninh is an industrial development zone northeast of Hanoi. The assignment also requires close coordination with other development cooperation programs and regular assignments at other vocational colleges in Vietnam.
- Promotion of further training for specialist teachers and the management of the vocational training institute in Ba Ninh and other vocational training institutes in the field of cutting mechanics based on German standards and the needs of Industry 4.0.
- Development of training and further education materials for the implementation of practical training courses for teachers, trainees and trainees
- Training of college teachers
- Advice on the implementation of cooperations with companies, in-company training phases, development partnerships with industry and the qualification of in-house training staff
- Advice on workshop management concepts in accordance with international occupational safety and environmental protection standards as well as the creation of specifications for supplementary equipment
- Organization and support of the efficient use of the new equipment in the training workshops
- Trainer, specialist practice teacher, master craftsman or engineer in the field of cutting mechanics
- Knowledge of the development of training programs as well as experience as a member of a chamber of industry and commerce or a Chamber of Crafts examination committee
- Knowledge in the field of the digital transformation of vocational training and Industry 4.0
- Experience in the cross-cutting issues of gender and inclusion of people with disabilities
- Pronounced intercultural and social skills
- Good ability to convey specialist topics and methods and to work with partners in a participatory manner
- Readiness for regular assignments at other vocational training institutes in Vietnam is necessary
- Good English knowledge
The following link provides information about living and working in Vietnam.
The security situation is tense. Special precautionary measures apply to GIZ employees on site. GIZ's requirements for security measures must be followed at all times. In principle, please also inform yourself about country-specific information from the Federal Foreign Office. A contact person for security risk management is named in the on-site GIZ office. Freedom of movement is restricted. There are no restrictions on the part of GIZ for family members to leave the country. If necessary, we ask you to find out which types of relationships are legally and socially accepted in the country of assignment.
The fine dust pollution at the place of use exceeds the limit value permitted in Europe many times over. As part of the selection process and in the course of the employment examination, you will be informed about suitable protective and behavioral measures.
The job advertisement is aimed at all genders.
GIZ's development service welcomes applicants who have completed vocational training and / or who have completed at least two years of relevant professional experience. You also have German citizenship or the citizenship of another EU member state.
Please understand that we can only accept and process applications via our e-recruiting system. After confirming the successfully created application, we ask you to check your spam / junk folder regularly, as e-mails from our eRecruiting system are classified as spam by some providers.
Here you can get an overview of our service packages.
The prerequisite for the conclusion of the contract is the lifting of the restrictions on travel and business travel currently in force in the company to contain the Covid 19 virus that is spreading around the world.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
30/06/2021USAID Learns - Social Impact
Request for Proposals: Demonstrating Battery Energy Storage System in the Commercial and Industrial SectorDAI