- Develops the tactical components and strategies to achieve goals at an enterprise level.
- Manages the development and implementation of IT initiatives to support business strategy.
- Ensures that all programs and projects managed by PMO follow standards: workplan, budget, project organization and governance structure, communication, change management, performance management.
- Stays current on industry trends in the development of enterprise planning tools that support agile, waterfall, and hybrid methodologies.
- Articulates change.
- Is active and visible throughout the change process.
- Provides frequent, communication to department/organization and clients about the change (i.e., rationale, expected outcomes, the "big” picture) and the impact of the change (individual and business).
- Builds a coalition of sponsorship (managers, staff and clients) and manages resistance to the change.
- Identifies and removes obstacles to change.
- Oversees the administration of the Enterprise Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) Tool (Smartsheet).
- Ensures consistent portfolio and project reporting and tracking across all stakeholders.
- Builds and maintains relationships with cross-functional peers and Senior Leadership, to deliver high quality products that satisfy internal and external customer expectations.
- Partners with IT Strategic Planning and Business Relationship Management for vetting of new pipeline opportunities.
- Partners with the functional business and technology leaders on the implementation of program and project management processes, methods, techniques, tools, guidelines, and standards.
- Leads or participates in a customer advisory board to manage IT services demand.
- Communicates client’s needs and priorities and provides feedback on pricing and investment.
- Provides input to technology planning within multiple functional areas.
- Implements solutions consistent with current and future architecture.
- Manages the improvement processes that impact customer satisfaction and relationships.
- Owns the designated processes and is accountable for ensuring that established processes are followed.
- Participates in the development of IT budgets.
- Tracks and takes appropriate steps to stay within budget.
- Provides high-quality services at optimal cost to customers.
- Measures service performance and implements improvements.
- Directs the development and implementation of technology solutions required to increase business efficiency and effectiveness.
- Participates and provides input to the SLA development process.
- Ensures internal SLAs are met.
- Provides advice and counsel to the vendor relationship decision-making and contract development processes.
- Reviews service provider performance.
- Identifies and confirms performance problems and notifies contract managers.
- Monitors ePMO and project team resource capacity and acts as the escalation point for constraints.
- Lead and mentor a team of globally-dispersed Project Managers responsible for Enterprise-Level projects over 8 Business and Technology portfolios.
- Meets regularly with team to gather work statuses.
- Discusses work progress and obstacles.
- Provides advice, guidance, encouragement and constructive feedback.
- Ensures work, information, ideas, and technology flow freely across teams.
- Establishes measurable individual and team objectives that are aligned with business and organizational goals.
- Documents and presents performance assessments.
- Recognizes and rewards associates commensurate with performance.
- Implements organizational practices for staffing, EEO, diversity, performance management, development, reward and recognition, and retention.
- Identifies the roles, skills and knowledge required to achieve goals.
- Ensures staff has the resources and skills needed to support all work initiatives within a limited number of COCs or functions.
- Participates in IT workforce deployment activities.
- BS/BA degree in technical/information science or a related field.
- 10+ years project management experience overseeing technology projects; 5 years should reflect direct management experience with increasing levels of management responsibilities.
- 5+ years experience managing a group of Project Managers or Scrum Masters.
- Expert-level knowledge of project and change management and associated methodologies, techniques, processes and approaches.
- Knowledge of resource management tools.
- At least 3+ Smartsheet administration/management experience (Control Center experience a plus).
- Candidates must have strong leadership and interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a dynamic, often remote-based environment.
- Experience leading ePMO is preferred along with the skills to effectively manage a midsize team of project managers, and execute plans with focus on quality.
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally, as necessary.
- PMP and CSM certifications.
- Effective in written and verbal communication in English.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
27/04/2021British Embassy Hanoi
04/05/2021British Consulate-General in Ho Chi Minh City
03/05/2021Viện Lãnh đạo ABG
05/05/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
23/04/2021FIT & IRD
03/05/2021Làng trẻ em SOS Việt Nam
08/05/2021The U.S. Embassy