EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN PUBLIC HEALTH
FHI 360 is an international non-governmental organization that, in Vietnam, promotes the health and well-being of the Vietnamese people, particularly vulnerable and marginalized populations. It works with the Vietnam Ministry of Health and other national bodies, as well as provincial and district-level health services to achieve project aims. FHI 360 is currently implementing programs to address HIV prevention, testing, and treatment, TB case finding and treatment, clinical research, anti-microbial resistance, health system strengthening, maternal and child health and nutrition, diagnostics and laboratory service.
Applicable for Vietnamese citizens only: We are currently seeking a qualified and highly motivated Vietnamese national candidate to serve as Director of Finance & Operations for the FHI 360 Vietnam Country Office, based in Hanoi.
The Director of Finance & Operations is a member of the FHI 360 Vietnam Country Office Senior Management Team. S/he is responsible for oversight of the finances, contracts and grants and overall administration system for FHI 360 Vietnam Country Office. The role will ensure the achievement of all financial control and performance objectives in accordance with requirements of FHI 360 and in compliance with its funding agencies in coordination with the FHI 360 Vietnam Country Representative (CR), Chiefs of Party (CoP), and Project Directors (PD).
Country Office Leadership
- Serve as a member of the FHI 360 Country Office Senior Management Team. Works closely with the CR, CoPs, and PDs to provide input and assistance to the management of the country’s portfolio of programs with regards to strategy, business plans, operational plans, and budgets
- Carry out tasks as identified in the FHI 360 business and operational plans, identify and explore further areas of interest to FHI 360, and contribute to the growth and diversification of the FHI 360 portfolio
- Represent FHI 360 in external functions as needed at national, regional and district levels
- Participate and contribute to the overall mission of FHI 360 Vietnam
- Responsible for oversight of all financial management areas including accounting, payments, reporting systems
- Ensure the compliance to all FHI 360 organizational policies, donor policies and local rules and regulations
- Manage the preparation, monitoring, and reporting of FHI 360 Vietnam Country Office annual budget
- Manage and monitor the various controls and financial measurements for the projects including budget limits, obligations, and burn-rates on an ongoing basis
- Oversee the timely completion and accuracy of weekly, monthly, and annual financial reports prepared for submission to the program funding agencies, local authorities, and FHI 360
- Review and design appropriate workflow systems, procedures and processes that ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the support function that finance provides.
- Build and maintain adequate financial resources in country to support program operations, including their sub-awards
- Review and update financial policies and procedures manuals as needed
- Coordinate with related staff at FHI 360 Asia Pacific Regional Office (APRO) in Bangkok, FHI 360 Headquarter offices in D.C. and North Carolina, to ensure that project budgets, and accounting and fiscal control procedures are implemented effectively
- Ensure audit observations from both internal and external audits conducted are resolved
Contract and Grants Management
- Oversee pre-award assessment of new implementation agencies, and guide sub-award budget development with Country Office staff
- Oversee the monitoring and review of sub-award financial reports, sub-agreements and other activity financial reports to ensure compliance with FHI 360 policies
- Assist CR, CoPs/PDs to manage the development and review process for sub-agreements, contracts and amendments awarded from the Country Office
- Review and ensure that sub-agreements, contracts and amendment documents meet the Contracts Management Services (CMS) requirements and maintain quality assurance before execution by COPs/PDs
- Maintain regular communications with CMS Manager in APRO and HQ to ensure that the country office is updated on any changes to CMS (including certifications) and consultant formats and ensure that changes have been incorporated and implemented
- Maintain regular communications with USAID Office of Controller, Contracts and Health and other funding agencies to ensure Country Office is up-to-date on their policies affecting the FHI 360 programs
- Direct the provision of formal and informal technical assistance to implementing partners on issues of financial management per FHI 360, USAID and other donor policies and procedures
- Provide leadership in the application and interpretation of FHI 360, USAID and other donor rules, regulations policies and procedures
- Ensure periodic internal audits of projects are carried out
- Facilitate external auditors on their annual auditing work or special assignments
- Manage all aspects of other operational function: procurement, administrative and IT related issues
- Review and oversee the implement the Country Office Operations Manual
- Supervise and direct the day-to-day work of Finance and Operations to ensure smooth and efficient coordination with the Program and Technical Units
- Oversee consultant agreements for local and international consultants including the establishment and verification of rates
- Oversee the procurement process and the maintenance of necessary records for compliance
- Oversee maintenance of all personnel records including job application, appointment letter, personal data, probationary and annual performance evaluations and other confidential personnel documents.
- Review and propose revision for HR policies and procedures and salary and benefits compensation packages as needed.
- Oversee the procurement and the maintenance of office equipment and vehicles as well as the regular monitoring of sub-award procured equipment and vehicles.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the CR, CoP, and/or FHI360 APRO and HQ
- BS/BA in accounting, finance, business administration or related field and 9-11 years relevant experience; or MS/MA in accounting, finance, business administration and 7-9 years relevant experience; or PhD or equivalent degree and 5-7 years relevant experience.
- Prior experience in senior management positions in related organizations.
- Proven experience and performance in program development, grant making and grant management with international organization.
- Ability to work in teams and create collaborative team building environment.
- Excellent English writing and with good communication skills.
- Experience with USAID rules and regulations.
- Ability to travel to the field 15-20 percent of the time
FHI 360 offers a competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
Interested candidates are invited to visit FHI 360’s career page and apply the position ONLINE by April 7, 2021. Selection and interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis and candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)