RECRUITMENT FOR EDUCATION PROTECTION TEAM LEADER
Good Neighbors is an international, non-profit humanitarian organization that plans, implements and raises funds for the provision of services in child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief projects. Currently Good Neighbors has worked in 37 countries, supporting approximately 17 million people, including about 10 million children.
Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI) is implementing Community Development Projects (CDP) based on child sponsorship in 4 provinces: Ha Giang, Tuyen Quang, Hoa Binh and Thanh Hoa. GNI in Vietnam sponsors about 10,000 children and implements community development projects (CDP) in education, water & sanitation, income generation sectors in 7 different areas of Vietnam.
Job title: Education Protection Team Leader (EP Team Leader) Effective date: December 2019 Location: Head Office, Hanoi Type of contract: Full time Reports to: Operation Division Manager (OD Manager), Country Director
1. KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
- Internal: Country Director, Managers/Officers in HO, PMs, Project Officers
- External: GNI’s Donors, Partners, Governmental Officials, INGOs, Communities.
2. MAIN DUTIES
Education Protection (EP) team leader is overall responsible to OD manager and Director for quality and deadline of the EP work.
1. Professional work management
- Direct to appraise the needs of community regarding capacity building, awareness raising, developing of EP model, etc.; Co-ordinate the participation of team in conducting survey and designing tools for DME;
- Propose to Managers and Directors the strategies and contents of development plans for EP programs;
- Appoint tasks to each member of the team to write proposal, build up log frame for community development projects based or not-based on sponsorship;
- Be main in charge of the specialized project application as well implement fundraising activities to raise fund for projects; Manage the operation of the specialized projects;
- Overall check Project’s Plan of Action (POA) for EP program; ensure to meet the deadlines and high efficiency;
- Control budget of EP programs;
- Submit to OD Manager proposals, progress and result reports for all activities which include in POA and special fund projects managed specifically by the team;
- Direct, provide guidance and monitor implementation process of all activities co-managed by Field Office (FO), ensure to meet the deadline, high quality and high efficiency;
- Submit to OD Manager and Directors all standard guidelines, regulations related to sector managed by the team;
- Direct to make sure staffs to comply with all standard guidelines, regulations related to sectors managed by the team;
- Report Managers and Directors if there is any violation related to project management from FO and solutions to deal with these violations;
- Building up relationship with specialists, consultants who are working on the field of the team, with specific organizations or local agencies in order to enhance the quality of project implementation.
2. Staff management
- Recommend EP team’s personnel structure, functions and job description of positions in the team;
- Assign tasks, and supervise working performance of EP staff in HO;
- Recommend to OD manager about the staffing issues (recruitment, warning…of staff);
- Participate in interview session while recruiting staffs for EP Team in both HO and FO;
- Participate in the annual performance appraisal of CDP, or upon request of the OD Manager and Director;
- Support EP staff or directly deal with the tasks of EP team if necessary;
- Other tasks assigned by line managers.
3. QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- University degree or higher in University degree in Social Works and other relevant field.
- Minimum 01 year of similar role;
- Able to work under pressure and solve the arising problem;
- Ability to work independently and work with the team;
- Good organizing skills and interpersonal skills;
- Good English language skills in writing & speaking;
- Good skill in computer use
- Sociable, responsive, committed working with GNI at least 02 years
- Accountable and transparent.
4. HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are invited to send their application (including a letter of motivation and a CV with salary desired and a portrait photo attached) to Human Resource Division via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Head Office address: Good Neighbors International in Vietnam, 17th Floor, Block A, Song Da Building, My Dinh I, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi no later than 31st December, 2019. We are very sorry that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/05/2021Save the Children
10/06/2021USAID Saving Species Project
17/05/2021The U.S Embassy