Request for Proposal (RFP)
Solicitation Title: eLearning Strategy and Content Development Consultant Project Number (Top Level Only): 102533 Submit Proposal and Questions to: ProcurementVietnam@fhi360.org Date of Issue of RFP: 6 August 2021 Date Proposal Due: 16 August 2021 Approximate Date Consultant Contract Issued to Successful Candidate(s): 23 August 2021 Contract end date: To be determined
Method of Submittal:
Respond via e-mail by 16 August 2021 with attached documents in MS Word or PDF format. The vendor agrees to hold the prices in its offer for the duration of the assignment.
FHI 360 is a non-profit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology; creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories.
The Meeting Targets and Maintaining Epidemic Control (EpiC) is a five-year, global project funded by the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). EpiC Vietnam’s goal is to deliver efficient, affordable, results-based technical assistance and direct services while closing remaining gaps in Vietnam’s efforts to meet HIV epidemic control targets and address the global COVID-19 pandemic. EpiC is also working to combat trafficking in persons (CTIP) in Vietnam. To help achieve these aims, in the coming fiscal year (October 2021 to September 2022), EpiC plans to offer an array of training courses to EpiC’s team members, health workers, and community health supporters to strengthen their capacity, knowledge, and skills in service delivery. The courses would be provided by means of online training or blended learning (self-directed and instructor-led).
We are seeking a qualified individual/firm to design EpiC’s eLearning Strategy and begin the process of developing effective and engaging eLearning content that leverages the technical expertise of EpiC’s existing staff.
SCOPE OF WORK
The qualified individual/firm is expected to design and document EpiC’s eLearning Strategy for FY22, aligned with existing specifications from our Work Plan. This strategy will aim to systematize a robust online learning ecosystem that helps EpiC train and capacitate doctors, nurses, health workers, community health supporters, government officials, staff members, and other stakeholders on a wide-range of topics.
As part of this strategy development consultant/ firm must determine a Learning Management System (LMS) and other software or tools suitable for the implementation of the eLearning Strategy. EpiC will not fund the development of a custom LMS under this agreement.
To help create standards and processes, this consultant/firm will help develop some initial training modules (topics to be defined later), including one 2-hour training that is self-guided and one 2-hour training that is using a blended approach.
- A developed and refined eLearning strategy for EpiC for FY22
- An identified LMS and other software or tools to support implementation of the strategy (costs for purchasing or developing the LMS would be covered outside this agreement). EpiC will provide requirements for functionality, number of users, and types of content during initial discussions with the consultant/firm.
- A 2-hour online self-directed training course
- A 2-hour blended learning (self-directed and instructor led) training course
TIMETABLE AND ADDRESS FOR SUBMISSION
Proposals are due no later than 16 August 2021. Required documentation listed below must be e-mailed to ProcurementVietnam@fhi360.org.
The proposal must include the following items:
- A proposal that outlines the consultant/firm’s approach to:
- Developing an eLearning strategy
- Determining an appropriate LMS and supportive software tools
- Process for developing self-directed training course
- Process for developing blended learning
- A schedule for deliverables, keeping in mind that an accelerated approach will be viewed favorably. The first two deliverables must be delivered before September 15.
- A professional portfolio that includes the individual/firm profile and demonstration of successful performance of previous work like the requirements in this RFP including references from organizations that benefited from a similar scope of work.
- Biographies or CVs for key consultant(s)
- Documentation of legal registration (for firms)
- A detailed price offer (including VAT if applicable) in Vietnam Dong (VND)
- Proposed approach’s alignment with project needs
- Experience including professional portfolio and references
03/10/2021British Embassy Hanoi
Mid-level Training Consultants for Mothers and Aunts to Meet the Asian Program Framework and Trainees' CapabilitiesSOS Vietnam
22/09/2021Save the Children
30/09/2021Action to the Community Development Institute (ACDC)
26/09/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Consultancy service for Baseline Study of Project "Greening Red Cross and Red Crescent Disaster Risk Reduction: Saving Lives through Working with Nature"American Red Cross
10/10/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
24/09/2021American Red Cross
30/09/2021American Red Cross