Request for Proposal (RFP)
|Solicitation Title:||EpiC Vietnam Online Outreach Expert|
|Project Number (Top Level Only)||102533|
|Submit Proposal and Questions to:||ProcurementVietnam@fhi360.org|
|Date of Issue of RFP:||7 May 2021|
|DateProposal Due:||23:59 EST 17 May 2021|
|Approximate Date Consultant Contract Issued to Successful Candidate(s):||May 2021|
|Method of Submittal:|
Respond via e-mail by 17 May 2021 with attached documents in MS Word or PDF format.
The vendor agrees to hold the prices in its offer for the duration of the assignment.
FHI 360 is a non-profit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology; creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories. We are seeking qualified individuals to capacitate country-team staff to train a cadre of online outreach workers to provide active and passive support to clients online to access HIV pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) and HIV testing services. The consultant will also be asked to provide advice and guidance to country-team leaders on online advertisement strategies and upgrades to country’s online reservation application (ORA) known as Suc Khoe Connect. The work will be focused on interventions in Vietnam, but local and international consultants are encouraged to apply. No travel will be covered under this SOW.EpiC Online Outreach:
Meeting Targets and Maintaining Epidemic Control (EpiC) is a five-year, global project funded by the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). EpiC Vietnam’s goal is to deliver efficient, affordable, results-based technical assistance and direct services while closing remaining gaps in Vietnam’s efforts to meet 95-95-95 epidemic control targets: that 95% of people living with HIV know their HIV status; 95% of people who know their status are on treatment; and among those treated 95% have a suppressed viral load. Online outreach efforts will focus on boosting progress towards PEPFAR targets for HIV testing and PrEP enrollment.Scope of Work
The successful candidate will be responsible for boosting staff capacity to train and support online outreach workers. This will include but not be limited to the following:
- Review online demand generation approach and diagnose barriers to client conversion on online platform, make recommendations for improvements
- Train EpiC Vietnam team to develop standard operating procedures for online outreach workers and conduct a supplementary training for existing community health supporters to conduct online outreach
- Coach EpiC Vietnam team to update global message matrix for Vietnamese context
- Create and customize training materials for new online outreach workers to provide effective support to clients (both passive and active support)
- Support team to evaluate performance of trainees) and make recommendations for improvements
- Contribute to the design of an improved front-end user experience on Suc Khoe Connect to boost user-friendliness and conversions
This position will be remote and is open all individuals. Support will be conducted remotely, primarily during business hours in Vietnam.Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Comments on the simplification of global message matrix to increase usability and applicability in Vietnam (finalization will be handled internally)
- Training of trainer sessions for country staff on online outreach capacity building
- Training materials for online outreach workers (1 day training)
- Documented recommendations for updates to front-end of Suc Khoe Connect
- Documented recommendations for future PrEP and HIV testing campaigns
Assigned individuals must have a bachelor’s degree or its international equivalent (BA or BS) in communications, public health, international development, or related field.
Documented history of supporting teams to meet ambitious online outreach goals in multi-cultural settings.
Intensive experience in online reservation applications, health information systems for HIV cascade interventions, and online marketing.
Commitment to strengthening local capacity to master content and take ownership of future efforts.
Must have strong organizational skills and be able to prioritize.
Experience using Google Analytics, MER data, and other metrics to measure effectiveness and recommend program pivots.
Able to handle quantitative information with accuracy and precision; resourceful in gathering information.
Able to manage tight deadlines.
Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, Vietnamese language skills a benefit.
Proposals are due no later than 23:59 EST 17 May 2021. Required documentation listed below must be e-mailed to ProcurementVietnam@fhi360.org.Evaluation Criteria
Proposals will be evaluated in accordance with the following criteria: Award will be based upon organization’s or individual’s technical expertise, proven past related experiences and proposed rates.Required Documentation Proposals must include the following components:
1. Submit the following materials directly to ProcurementVietnam@fhi360.org and please indicate in the subject line: EpiC/Vietnam Online Outreach Consultant
- Proposal in English (limited to 1 page) that includes:
- Qualifications and experience of which is relevant to the proposed SOW (for example, mission, major activities, and credentials for carrying out work);
- Proposed rate.
- Recent CV.
- Business/performance references from organizations working where the applicant conducted similar work (limited to two).
- FHI 360 Biodata form (if applying as an individual).
FHI 360 Disclaimers
- FHI 360 may perform a background check on any selected Consultant candidates.
- FHI 360 may cancel the solicitation and not award
- FHI 360 may reject any or all responses received
- Issuance of the solicitation does not constitute an award commitment by FHI 360
- FHI 360 reserves the right to disqualify any offer based on failure of the offeror to follow solicitation instructions
- FHI 360 will not compensate any offeror for responding to solicitation
- FHI 360 reserves the right to issue award based on initial evaluation of offers without further discussion
- FHI 360 may choose to award only part of the activities in the solicitation, or issue multiple awards based on the solicitation activities
- FHI 360 reserves the right to waive minor proposal deficiencies that can be corrected prior to award determination to promote competition
- FHI 360’s supplier terms and conditions can be found here while our consultant terms and conditions can be found here
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/06/2021The World Bank