Request for Proposal (RFP)
|Solicitation Title:||EpiC Vietnam Social Contracting Consultant|
|Project Number (Top Level Only)||102533|
|Submit Proposal and Questions to:||ProcurementVietnam@fhi360.org|
|Date of Issue of RFP:||13 May 2021|
|DateProposal Due:||23:59 EST 23 May 2021|
|Approximate Date Consultant Contract Issued to Successful Candidate(s):||Late May 2021|
|Method of Submittal:|
Respond via e-mail by 22 May 2021 with attached documents in MS Word or PDF format.
The vendor agrees to hold the prices in its offer for the duration of the assignment.
FHI 360 is a non-profit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology; creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories. We are seeking a qualified consultant to work with provincial governments, community-based organizations, and the project to support existing and proposed social contracting efforts.
Meeting Targets and Maintaining Epidemic Control (EpiC) is a five-year, global project funded by the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). EpiC Vietnam’s goal is to deliver efficient, affordable, results-based technical assistance and direct services while closing remaining gaps in Vietnam’s efforts to meet 95-95-95 epidemic control targets: that 95% of people living with HIV know their HIV status; 95% of people who know their status are on treatment; and among those treated 95% have a suppressed viral load. Social contracting efforts are critical to building the sustainability of PEPFAR, USAID, and EpiC’s efforts through buy-in and financing from the Government of Vietnam at multiple levels. EpiC is seeking a local consultant to establish project relationships with Nghe An for social contracting efforts and provide initial supports to social contracting efforts in three additional provinces.
Scope of Work
The consultant will be responsible for the following:
- Conduct rapid desk review of current social contracting efforts in Vietnam, and regional efforts; identify best practices for application in Vietnam based on national and regional experience
- Assess current social contracting efforts for HIV services in Nghe An to determine gaps and make recommendations for programming based on local and PEPFAR priorities
- Provide five days of technical and managerial support to ongoing social contracting initiatives in Nghe An, in conjunction with EpiC program team members.
- Conduct high-level provincial assessments (up to five) to determine the partner landscape for social contracting between government and civil society within each province, current policy related to social contracting, willingness to engage in social contracting, and key stakeholders among government, private sector, and civil society. Each province should take no more than 1.5 days.
- Work with project leadership to analyze national and provincial capacities to take on social contracting including attending meetings.
- Desk review results for social contracting in Vietnam.
- Brief on existing social contracting efforts in Nghe An.
- Social contracting landscape analysis plan approved by EpiC leadership.
- Five days of technical and managerial support to Nghe An social contracting efforts.
- Report of five provincial landscape analyses following approved plan including recommendations on provinces most likely to adapt social contracting and next steps.
- Attendance (virtual or in-person) at up to eight provincial meetings (beyond Nghe An) to establish social contracting.
At least five years’ experience working with stakeholders at the provincial level to achieve objectives in public health or development required, specific experience in HIV preferred.
Excellent written and spoken English and Vietnamese.
Previous experience with USAID and/or PEPFAR funded projects an advantage.
Familiarity with social contracting theory and best practices.
Ability to work independently, determine needs, identify problems, and build strategies and solutions.
Existing relationships with staff at Nghe An or Ho Chi Minh City Centers for Disease Control an advantage.
Timetable and Address for Submission
Proposals are due no later than 23:59 EST 22 May 2021. Required documentation listed below must be e-mailed to ProcurementVietnam@fhi360.org.
Proposals will be evaluated in accordance with the following criteria: Award will be based upon individual’s technical expertise, proven past related experiences and proposed rate.
Proposals must include the following components:
- Introductory letter summarizing relevant experience and estimate number of days to perform outlined tasks.
- A recent CV.
- Contact information for performance references from organizations where the applicant conducted similar work.
- FHI 360 Biodata form
FHI 360 Disclaimers
- FHI 360 may perform a background check on any selected Consultant candidates.
- FHI 360 may cancel the solicitation and not award
- FHI 360 may reject any or all responses received
- Issuance of the solicitation does not constitute an award commitment by FHI 360
- FHI 360 reserves the right to disqualify any offer based on failure of the offeror to follow solicitation instructions
- FHI 360 will not compensate any offeror for responding to solicitation
- FHI 360 reserves the right to issue award based on initial evaluation of offers without further discussion
- FHI 360 may choose to award only part of the activities in the solicitation, or issue multiple awards based on the solicitation activities
- FHI 360 reserves the right to waive minor proposal deficiencies that can be corrected prior to award determination to promote competition
- FHI 360’s supplier terms and conditions can be found here while our consultant terms and conditions can be found here
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/06/2021The World Bank