The European Union funded project “Technical Assistance for the ARISE+ Programme in Vietnam”, of which this assignment is a part, aims at providing technical assistance to the Vietnamese Government to maximise Viet Nam’s benefits from preferential trade regimes, with a focus on regional agreements and the EU-Viet Nam Free Trade Agreement (FTA) and the Investment Protection Agreement (IPA).
Job Title: Event Coordinator
Reporting to: Team Leader
Nationality: Vietnamese Indicative
Starting date: November / December 2020
Travel Domestic travel within Viet Nam may be required
Indicative Duration of the assignment: 37 months
Type of Contract: 12 months fixed term contract upon successful completion of a 2- month probation period;
Objective of the assignment: The Event Coordinator will support the implementation of the Project and its activities by organising and implementing meetings, workshops, trainings and other events.
Support for the day-to-day organisation and implementation of meetings, workshops, trainings and other events, including the following:
- Support the Project Team in preparing a concept note for the workshop, training or other event;
- Liaise with venues, vendors, suppliers, stakeholders and the Project Team during the event planning process;
- Maintain a database of key stakeholders and manage the invitation and registration process;
- Manage all logistical arrangements, including event set-up, tear down and follow-up processes;
- Maintain and manage event budgets, and finance and accounting of local project expenses in cooperation with headquarters;
- Support the monitoring and assessment of the event and contribute to the event report;
- Support travel and logistic arrangements for participants to the events;
- Provide practical support to the Project Team and facilitate logistics, including coordinating appointments and (project) meetings;
- Provide support to office management and perform secretarial functions for the Project Team;
- Translation and interpretation from Vietnamese-English and English-Vietnamese (both oral and written);
- Allocate time to the project flexibly upon Project Team request and in relation to the needs of the Project;
- Other tasks as assigned by the project Team Leader.
Education and Training Background: Bachelor’s degree in hospitality management, public relations or other relevant subject is preferred;
- At least 3 years of professional experience working as an event coordinator;
- Demonstrated experience organising workshops and trainings for a large audience;
- Demonstrated experience in liaising with vendors, suppliers and other stakeholders;
- Experience in working in an international/multi-cultural environment is a strong asset;
- Experience working with Vietnamese government authorities is an asset;
- Excellent oral and writing skills in English and Vietnamese;
- Experience of working with EU-funded projects or with other major international donors-funded projects is a strong asset;
- Well-organised with excellent multitasking abilities.
Languages: Fluency in Vietnamese and English.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send the following to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your CV with a cover letter
- Your references (if any)
- Your Gross salary expectation
All applications must be received by 27.11.2020 at 17:00 Vietnam time.
NB: due to the high number of expected applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Employment offers are subject to successful clearance of pre-employment checks.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
06/12/2020The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
02/12/2020Làng Trẻ SOS Việt Nam
03/12/2020The Hinrich Foundation
04/12/2020The Vietnam Foundation
03/12/2020World Vision Vietnam (WVV)
24/12/2020The National Institute of Genetics
07/01/2021World Bank Group
02/12/2020Department of Operational Support (DOS)
07/12/2020Office of the United Nations Ombudsman and Mediation Services (UNOMS)
15/12/2020International Labour Organization (ILO)
14/12/2020World Bank Group
11/12/2020International Finance Corporation (IFC)