As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. On behalf of the German Government, GIZ currently provides advisory services to the Government of Viet Nam in three priority areas: Vocational training, Environmental policy and sustainable use of natural resources, and Energy. For further information, please visit www.giz.de/viet-nam .
The GIZ Energy Support Programme (ESP) is working with the Ministry of Industry and Trade (MOIT) on the development of the energy sector in Vietnam. The programme is mainly funded by the German Government and focuses on Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency.
The Energy Support Programme (ESP) requires a qualified local professional for the position of:
Executive Assistant “ESP” Duty station: Hanoi, Vietnam Duration: Starting ASAP for 2 years contract with the possibility of extension
- Administrative support and Maintenance of an overall good flow of communication, especially to and from the to the Program Director (PD) and Management Team (MT), in accordance with the rules and regulations (OuR) of the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH and/or the GIZ Office in Viet Nam
- The daily operational execution of administrative affairs concerning the ESP’s Program Director and other members of the ESP MT
- Communication and flow of information within the Programme and with the GIZ Hanoi office
- Assistance to the PD/MT in administrative works (travel claims, car service, visa, etc.)
- Supports the organization of the programme events and meetings, workshops and seminars, including all logistics arrangement, preparation of communication materials, travel arrangements, post event arrangements, etc., when required
- Supports the Admin Officer/Logistics in preparing for study tour trips, including coordinate for visa application: provide guidance to ensure documents are properly submitted, all logistics arrangement to ensure travel in the country and abroad, support in preparation of travel guides information package, post trip arrangements, etc., when required
- In coordination with the Admin Officer/Logistics regularly draws up and keeps a list of forthcoming meetings and events
- A University Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline such as business administration or public administration; Master Degree would be an asset.
- At least 5-7 years of professional working experience in the area concerned; experience in a similar position in a project/programme in international development cooperation is an asset;
- Strong experience in general administration and especially office management and logistics;
- Proficiency in Visa process is an asset;
- Full proficiency in information technologies;
- Vietnamese mother tongue and full proficiency in English; good knowledge of German is expected;
- Excellent management, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Dynamic, reliable and open-minded character having the willingness to excel and perform on a high-level, even under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally.
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions with a friendly and creative working environment, open corporate culture, competitive benefits and compensation and good policies of training and development.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the GIZ Application form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email (to email@example.com ) or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam), before 9th May 2021.
Note: Please state: “Application for the Executive Assistant - ESP” in the subject line or on the envelope.
The short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please complete all the information in GIZ Application form with link download HERE.
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURECandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
25/05/2021Save the Children International
28/05/2021Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI)
31/05/2021Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI)
21/05/2021IC - VVAF
20/05/2021Climate Change Working Group - WWF