RECRUITMENT FOR FINANCE OFFICER
Good Neighbors is an international, non-profit humanitarian organization that plans, implements and raises funds for the provision of services in child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief projects. Currently Good Neighbors has works in 37 countries, supporting approximately 17 million people, including about 10 million children.
Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI) is implementing Community Development Projects (CDP) based on child sponsorship in 4 provinces: Ha Giang, Tuyen Quang, Hoa Binh and Thanh Hoa. GNI in Vietnam sponsors about 10,000 children and implements community development projects (CDP) in education, water & sanitation, income generation sectors in 7 different areas of Vietnam.
Job title: Finance Officer ( FT Officer)
Effective date: December, 2019
Reports to: FT Team Leader, AD Manager.
Location: Head Office, Hanoi
Type of contract: Full time
1. KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
- Internal: Country Director, General Manager, AD Junior Manager/Officers , PMs, Project Officers
- External: GNI’s Donors, Partners, Governmental. Officials, INGOs, Communities.
2. MAIN DUTIES
- Perform banking transactions: cash withdrawal, payment, receives monthly bank statements;
- Record the daily expenses incurred and make Petty Cash report in monthly;
- Control budget execution rate in monthly;
- Receive, examine and review legality of accounting documents;
- Manage the accounting document system following regulations of the organization;
- Guide the Finance Team staff in Field Office and staff of other division involved in the project activities to understand and comply with the financial procedures (order, payment procedures, advance payment ...);
- Enter data into QuickBooks in monthly; ensure data will be recorded right;
- Explain data as required by the management level.
- Other tasks required by line managers.
3. QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- University degree in Finance, Accounting and other related fields
- Minimum 01 year of related fields;
Nationality: Vietnamese only
- Ability to work independently and work
- Sociable, responsive, committed working with GNI with the team;
- Good organizing skills and interpersonal skills;
- Good English language skills in writing & speaking;
- Good skill in computer use at least 2 years
- Accountable and transparent.
4. HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are invited to send their application (including a letter of motivation and a CV with salary desired and a portrait photo attached) to Human Resource Division via the email address email@example.com or to the Head Office address: Good Neighbors International in Vietnam, 17th Floor, Block A, Song Da Building, My Dinh I, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi no later than 31st December, 2019.
We are very sorry that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
25/05/2021Save the Children International
28/05/2021Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI)
31/05/2021Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI)
21/05/2021IC - VVAF
20/05/2021Climate Change Working Group - WWF