Finance Intern1. General Context ActionAid is an international development agency whose aim is to fight poverty worldwide. Founded in the United Kingdom in 1972, for over 40 years, ActionAid works to support the poorest and most excluded people in 47 countries in Africa, Asia and the Americas in securing their rights and eradicating poverty. In Vietnam, ActionAid operates in provinces in mountainous and remote regions, in the fields of education, women’s rights, disaster preparedness, climate change, governance and food rights. This is a transition period to the new structure in finance function and in process of recruitment some positions, there is a need of an intern to support finance team to handle the workload and improve the financial management. 2. Deliverables (performance expectation from the Intern)
- Vouchers and financial documents are stamped and filed properly and in good order.
- Bank statements are received and filled at the end of the month.
- Bank reconciliation are completed at 15th of the following month.
- Claims/requests are received, quickly checked, and distributed to relevant Finance Officer in charge.
- Vouchers are imported and input into SUN system with corrected coding.
- Translation task as required.
- Other assigned tasks are completed with good quality and timely.
- Filling and stamp voucher and daily supporting documents
- Receiving and filing Bank statement monthly
- Supporting to monthly implement reconciliation all bank account
- Keying in voucher into SUN system
- Reviewing/ distributing claims/payment requests as required
- Other tasks (as assigned)
- University degree in Finance management or relevant field
- Committed and honest
- Self-motivating personality
- ActionAid International Vietnam will write reviews and acknowledge after the collaboration period of the Intern with AAV if s/he meets the requirements of AAV and at his/her request to apply to other organizations.
- The intern is expected to follow strictly the Intern Policy and other related policies of AAV.
- The Intern is required to keep all information and data of Operations Department confidential and for internal use. If s/he discloses such information to a third party outside AAV, s/he will be responsible for that loss of intellectual property and his/her contract will be terminated immediately by AAV
13/12/2021Đại sứ quán Nhật Bản
10/12/2021British Consulate-General in Ho Chi Minh City
03/01/2022Save the Children
17/12/2021Save the Children
17/12/2021Save The Children
10/12/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
15/12/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
17/12/2021The U.S Embassy Hanoi
10/12/2021The U.S Embassy Hanoi
13/12/2021The U.S. Mission to Vietnam
10/12/2021Consulate General of India Ho Chi Minh City
12/12/2021SOS Children’s Villages International