Good Neighbors is an international, non-profit humanitarian organization that plans, implements and raises funds for the provision of services in child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief projects working in 45 countries.
Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI) is implementing Community Development Projects (CDP) based on child sponsorship in 4 provinces: Ha Giang, Tuyen Quang, Hoa Binh and Thanh Hoa. We focus on education, water & sanitation, income generation sectors in 6 different areas of Vietnam.
|Job title: Fund Raising Officer (FR Officer)
||Effective date: January 2022
Location: Head Office, Hanoi
Type of contract: Full time
|Reports to: SPD Manager, General Manager
|1. KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
|Country Director, General Manager, Managers/Officers in HO , PMs, Project Officers
||GNI’s Donors, Partners, Governmental. Officials, INGOs, Communities.
|2. MAIN DUTIES
Fund Raising Officer will mobilize and develop fund sources from donors, develop relationship with donors and make contribution to the general fundraising strategy of GNI.
1. Research the trend, develop fundraising plan
2. Develop material and capacity of fundraising team
- Make list of potential donors. Develop the approaching plan;
- Support to find information about potential fund sources/donor
3. Access to fund sources and develop relationship with donor
- Be involved in development of processes, regulations, principles, guidelines for fund-raising of GNI;
- Directly implement or coordinate the training, guidance and technical support for staff/partner in terms of fundraising
4. Project monitoring and evaluation (M&E)
- Approach, present project proposal with donor, and implement other related works to mobilize diverse fund sources, increase budget for project activities of GNI;
- Organize or participate in promoting workshop with donor: introduce fundraising documents of GNV to potential donors; discuss cooperation plan, etc.
5. Develop and manage donor network
- Contribute ideas to develop M&E frame and risk management plan for project;
- Contribute ideas to develop capacity profile and portfolio for fundraising based on reports of projects GNI implemented/is implementing.
6. Organize fundraising events, campaigns
- Contact to expand the member network of fundraising programs of GNV;
- Develop and manage donor network: Prepare and update information list and status of donor. Coordinate provisions of services for donors;
- Support for management of sponsor of Child sponsorship program.
7. Other works: Implement other tasks related to in-charge fields, assigned by line managers.
- Make plan and coordinate in organization of communication, event and campaign to raise fund for Local sponsorship program
- Make plan and coordinate in organization of communication, event and campaign for projects in the year.
|3. QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
|Education: University degree in Marketing, PR or other relevant fields
- Have experience in organizing fundraising events
- Have knowledge in fund mobilization
- Ability to prepare proposal well
- Able to work under pressure and solve the arising problem;
- This job may be related to events taking place in the evening or on the weekend
- Be flexible, responsible and innovative in work.
- Good communication and management skill
- Ability to work independently and work with the team;
- Be able to make plans and manage the timeline of project;
- Good organizing skills and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent English language skills in writing & speaking;
- Good skill in computer use
- Sociable, responsive, committed working with GNI at least 02 years
- Accountable and transparent.
|4. HOW TO APPLY
|Interested candidates are invited to send their application (including a letter of motivation, GNI application form, a CV with salary desired and a portrait photo attached) to Human Resource Division via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Head Office address: Good Neighbors International in Vietnam, 17th Floor, Block A, Song Da Building, My Dinh I, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi no later than 15th December, 2021. We are very sorry that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Donor: include individuals, organizations, enterprises/donation fund