Good Neighbors is an international, non-profit humanitarian organization that plans, implements and raises funds for the provision of services in child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief projects working in 45 countries.
Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI) is implementing Community Development Projects (CDP) based on child sponsorship in 4 provinces: Ha Giang, Tuyen Quang, Hoa Binh and Thanh Hoa. We focus on education, water & sanitation, income generation sectors in 6 different areas of Vietnam.
Job title: Fund Raising Officer (FR Officer)
Reports to: SPD Manager, General Manager
Effective date: January 2022
Location: Head Office, Hanoi
Type of contract: Full time
Deadline for submission: 15/01/2022
I. BRIEF DESCRIPTION
Fund Raising Officer will mobilize and develop fund sources from donors, develop relationship with donors and make contribution to the general fundraising strategy of GNI.
II. MAIN DUTIES
1. Research the trend, develop fundraising plan - Make list of potential donors. Develop the approaching plan; - Support to find information about potential fund sources/donor
2. Develop material and capacity of fundraising team - Be involved in development of processes, regulations, principles, guidelines for fund-raising of GNI; - Directly implement or coordinate the training, guidance and technical support for staff/partner in terms of fundraising
3. Access to fund sources and develop relationship with donor - Approach, present project proposal with donor, and implement other related works to mobilize diverse fund sources, increase budget for project activities of GNI; - Organize or participate in promoting workshop with donor: introduce fundraising documents of GNV to potential donors; discuss cooperation plan, etc.
4. Project monitoring and evaluation (M&E) - Contribute ideas to develop M&E frame and risk management plan for project; - Contribute ideas to develop capacity profile and portfolio for fundraising based on reports of projects GNI implemented/is implementing.
5. Develop and manage donor network - Contact to expand the member network of fundraising programs of GNV; - Develop and manage donor network: Prepare and update information list and status of donor. Coordinate provisions of services for donors; - Support for management of sponsor of Child sponsorship program.
6. Organize fundraising events, campaigns - Make plan and coordinate in organization of communication, event and campaign to raise fund for Local sponsorship program - Make plan and coordinate in organization of communication, event and campaign for projects in the year.
7. Other works: Implement other tasks related to in-charge fields, assigned by line managers.
III. QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Education: University degree in Marketing, PR or other relevant fields
▪ Have experience in organizing fundraising events
▪ Have knowledge in fund mobilization
▪ Ability to prepare proposal well
▪ Able to work under pressure and solve the arising problem;
▪ This job may be related to events taking place in the evening or on the weekend
▪ Be flexible, responsible and innovative in work.
▪ Good communication and management skill
▪ Ability to work independently and work with the team;
▪ Be able to make plans and manage the timeline of project;
▪ Good organizing skills and interpersonal skills;
▪ Excellent English language skills in writing & speaking;
▪ Good skill in computer use.
▪ Sociable, responsive, committed working with GNI at least 02 years
▪ Accountable and transparent.
IV. HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are invited to send their application (including a letter of motivation, GNI application form, a CV with salary desired and a portrait photo attached) to Human Resource Division via the email address email@example.com or to the Head Office address: Good Neighbors International in Vietnam, 17th Floor, Block A, Song Da Building, My Dinh I, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi no later than 15/01/2022. We are very sorry that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
28/01/2022Education for Nature - Viet Nam (ENV)
28/02/2022Vietnam Public Health Association (VPHA)
04/03/2022WHO - World Health Organization
28/01/2022Save The Children International
27/01/2022Save The Children International
21/01/2022Oxfam in Vietnam
06/02/2022Save the Children
30/01/2022Save the Children
27/01/2022Save the Children
10/02/2022Save the Children
26/01/2022Managament and Sustainable Developement Institute (MSD)