WORK CONTEXT / BACKGROUND:
World Vision is a Christian relief and development organization working to create lasting change in the lives of children, families and communities living in poverty. World Vision serves all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender. As a child-focused organization, WV’s work focuses on children, ensuring they are protected and their basic needs are met. WVI Vietnam has a total income of around US$ 19,000,000 (FY20) with funding from 13 support countries in Europe, Asia, the Americas and Australia. Funding of WVI VIETNAM consists of sponsorship program funding (70%) and PNS/grants (30%). WVI VIETNAM employs about 420 staff, of which more than 99% are Vietnamese nationals.
The strategic focuses of WVI Vietnam includes: children protection from all forms of abuse, exploitation, violence and injury; reduction of malnutrition rate of children under 5 through integrated approach; sustainable livelihood for poor households to support sustainable well-being of children.
Currently, World Vision Vietnam is implementing 37 Area Programmes (APs) which operate in 5 zones: North 1 (Hoa Binh – Dien Bien), North 2 (Yen Bai – Tuyen Quang), North 3 (Thanh Hoa – Hung Yen – Hai Phong), Central (Quang Tri – Quang Nam – Danang) and South (Quang Ngai – Binh Thuan – DakNong – Ho Chi Minh). WVI Vietnam’s APs work with government partners and communities on a daily basis. Beside the APs, WVI Vietnam is also implementing Grant Projects to meet the specific needs of vulnerable children in both AP and non-AP areas.
WVI Vietnam has a representative office in Hanoi, which is the work-base of about 60 staffs; the Administration unit also provides support to WVI Vietnam staff across the country as required.
WVI Vietnam receives funding from different 13 support offices and thousands of donors, sponsors worldwide. To maintain the relationship with these partners, WVI Vietnam receives and facilitates hundreds of visitors annually to their funded project/programs activities to monitor and evaluate the impact of their support. Supporting such trips is part of this position’s main responsibilities.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To support the GAM Unit in grant acquisition and management
- To contribute to the implementation of WVI Vietnam’s GAM strategy and achieving grant targets of WVI Vietnam.
To assist GAM Manager in writing successful grant proposals, monitoring and reporting of grant projects, and partner and donor engagement
Intelligence gathering & Proposal Writing and Coordination
- Conduct needs assessment for Go/No-Go process and grant proposal development in collaboration with Operations and Technical team
- Coordinate grant proposal writing teams composed of WV teams and external partners’
- Craft and edit grant proposal and concept note
- Proactively search for innovative ideas for grants
- Assist in partner and donor engagement.
- Coordinate to arrange grant management meetings and follow up with grant project teams
- Assist in grant compliance training and monitoring
- Assist in consolidating and finalizing grant management reports
GAM communication materials
- Produce presentable materials for grant acquisition such as grant project profile, capacity statements, grant reports
- University degree in social sciences, management, marketing, mass communications, development, or related field;
Knowledge & Skills
- Computer literate (MS Word/Excel/Powerpoint)
- Excellent interpersonal and English written and oral communication skills.
- Proven analytical/problem-solving abilities.
- Cross-cultural experience, understanding and sensitivity
- Proposal, grant and/or tender writing
- Research, data and information gathering and analysis
- Skills with design and photo-editing software
- A minimum of 1 year relevant work experience
- Experience in project design and writing proposals to a high standard.
For more details, please refer to this ToR.
Our contact details: People and Culture Department (HR Department)
Tel: 024. 39439920 (ext.123)
World Vision Vietnam is a Christian non-government organization. Applicants having working experience in a similar kind of organization will be an advantage.
We give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race and gender.
A competitive salary, benefits and career development opportunity will be offered and commensurate with the experience, qualifications and responsibilities.
Closing date: 30-Nov-2020
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
15/12/2020United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
14/12/2020Center for Education Promotion and Empowerment of Women – CEPEW
15/12/2020World Food Programme (WFP)
29/11/2020Trường Dạy Tiếng Anh và Dạy Nghề Thăng Long
30/11/2020World Wildlife Fund (WWF) - Vietnam