Solicitation Title: Graphic Design Consultant for EpiC Vietnam
Project Number (Top Level Only): 102533
Submit Proposal: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit Questions: Not accepted
Date of Issue of RFP: 10 September 2021
Date Proposal Due: 22 September 2021
Approximate Date Consultant Contract Issued to Successful Candidate(s): 1 October 2021
Contract end date: 31 March 2022 (potential to renew)
Method of Submittal:
Respond via e-mail by 22 September with attached documents in MS Word or PDF format. The vendor agrees to hold the prices in its offer for the duration of the assignment.
FHI 360 is a non-profit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology; creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges. We are seeking qualified individuals to provide ongoing graphic design support for internal and external deliverables across FHI 360’s Vietnam’s EpiC project.
Meeting Targets and Maintaining Epidemic Control (EpiC) is a five-year, global project funded by the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). EpiC Vietnam’s goal is to deliver efficient, affordable, results-based technical assistance and direct services while closing remaining gaps in Vietnam’s efforts to meet HIV epidemic control targets and address the global COVID-19 pandemic. EpiC also has funds to combat trafficking in persons in Vietnam.
Scope of Work
The successful candidate (consultant or firm) will be responsible for aligning various deliverables with the established EpiC global brand and marking appropriately for donors while ensuring all content is engaging, visually appropriate for the audience, and appealing. Content will focus on improving health outcomes and promoting project successes.
Deliverables will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Formatting PPTs (English and Vietnamese – translation provided)
- Internet-friendly documents for use/storage on EpiC’s learning management system
- Creating e-backgrounds for public facing events (both virtual and in-person)
- Client-friendly pamphlets, instructions (written/video clips), and other types of guidance
- Job aides for clinicians, community outreach workers, government officials, and other service users
- Content for e-Learning training modules (if consultant/firm has skills in this area)
- Basic improvements to look and feel of project-maintained WordPress sites (if consultant/firm has skills in this area)
- Documented experience providing graphic design support, ideally for nonprofit or government agencies in Vietnam.
- Excellent English and Vietnamese skills.
- Ability to follow branding and marking regulations (provided to selected consultant/firm).
- Sufficient flexibility to provide deliverables against ambitious timelines (up to 10-20 hours per week).
- Trained graphic designer, ideally with skills in data visualization.
Timetable and Address for Submission
Proposals are due no later than midnight on 22 September 2021. Required documentation listed below must be e-mailed to email@example.com.
Relevant experience, availability to meet ambitious timelines, professional portfolio.
Proposals must include the following components:
- Application letter explaining consultant/firm’s experience supporting similar projects. List of proposed software tools to meet deliverables.
- Quote for either an hourly rate or pay-per-deliverable model (consultant/firm’s choice).
- Applicant should provide costing against for following deliverables, if submitting a per-deliverable quote) or proposed hourly rate and estimated hours per deliverable, if submitting an hourly rate quote:
- Formatting Microsoft PowerPoints (one 10-slide deck, including 5 slides with visualized data)
- Pamphlet (one three-fold pamphlet)
- eBackground for one event (Vietnamese with English translation in the sub-heading)
- Job aide (10-page flip chart)
- Poster (one A0 poster)
- Professional portfolio that includes a variety of deliverables similar to those described herein.
- Two professional references.
FHI 360 Disclaimers
- FHI 360 may perform a background check on any selected Consultant candidates.
- FHI 360 may cancel the solicitation and not award
- FHI 360 may reject any or all responses received
- Issuance of the solicitation does not constitute an award commitment by FHI 360
- FHI 360 reserves the right to disqualify any offer based on failure of the offeror to follow solicitation instructions
- FHI 360 will not compensate any offeror for responding to solicitation
- FHI 360 reserves the right to issue award based on initial evaluation of offers without further discussion
- FHI 360 may choose to award only part of the activities in the solicitation, or issue multiple awards based on the solicitation activities
- FHI 360 reserves the right to waive minor proposal deficiencies that can be corrected prior to award determination to promote competition
- FHI 360’s supplier terms and conditions can be found here while our consultant terms and conditions can be found here
03/10/2021Save the Children
29/09/2021Save the Children
05/10/2021Save the Children
04/10/2021Save the Children