Samaritan’s Purse International Relief (SPIR) is a Christian nonprofit organization providing aid to hurting people around the world. Since 1996, SPIR has been operating in Vietnam and developing strong relationships with partners to conduct projects in 6 sectors livelihood, health, education, protection, relief and WASH.
SPIR Vietnam’s projects are being implemented in Hanoi, Quang Nam, the center province, Tra Vinh, the south province of Vietnam and across the northern provinces of Lao Cai, Yen Bai and Lai Chau where the majority of people are from ethnic minority groups, often the most vulnerable or marginalized sections of the population.
We are now seeking highly qualified candidate for the following position:
Position Title: Health Project Coordinator
Grade: Junior Program
Position Duration: 9 months (July 2021 to March 2022) with the possibility of extension
Duty Station: Hanoi and frequent travel to project locations
Reports To: Health Project Manager
Health Project Coordinator will support the Health Program of Samaritan’s Purse International Relief (SPIR) under the direction of the Health Project Manager. He/she is responsible to support health project activities which includes initiating, planning, execution, monitoring/evaluation, and conclusion of health activities under the direction of the Health Project Manager. The staff member serves as a technical expert in the field of maternal and child health and nutrition.
Currently the projects take place in Quang Nam, Lao Cai, and Lai Chau Provinces yet may shift to other areas. The current components of health programming include training of Traditional Birth Attendants, health staff capacity building training, and community based health and nutrition programming for mothers with children under age five years old.
- Project Implementation: Supports Health Project Manager with project planning, start up, implementation, and monitoring. Coordinate and carry out activities at project locations including trainings, activities, assessments, monitoring, and evaluation under the direction of the Health Project Manager.
- Trainings: Prepare and conduct health/nutrition training with the development of supporting materials. Review partners’ training for accuracy and applicability of materials to community health and nutrition needs.
- Monitoring: Monitoring of trainings and activities conducted by SPIR and partners under the direction of the Project Manager. Able to complete survey on training and activities and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Reporting and Data Entry: Data is compiled from surveys, questionnaires, and activities to create summary of information for input into reports including data software, monthly, and annual reports for review by the Project Manager.
- Stakeholder, Partner, and Government Relations: Assist the Project Manager with meetings, communications, and related documentation. Works to foster strong relationships with partnering authorities.
- Financial management: Requests cash advances and ensure activity budgets are spent appropriately and according to donor requirements. Collects clear and accurate receipts and creates regular finance expense reports for activities completed with integrity. Reviews partner financial reporting for accuracy and meeting financial requirements.
- Schedule: Mange timely completion of the project under the direction of the Project Manager in coordination with partners.
- Procurement: Utilizing established office procedures to ensure the project has the necessary products and/or services to complete work in a timely manner.
- Quality: Overseeing activities to ensure they meet the quality needs for which it was approved.
- Communication: Ensure timely and appropriate planning, collection, creation, distribution, storage, retrieval, management, control, monitoring of project communication.
- Nurture a positive work environment, fostering a commitment to SPIR values and ethics.
- Other Responsibilities: SPIR works as a team to carry out programming and additional responsibilities will be assigned to achieve the goals of our project activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in medicine, nursing, midwifery, or health related field
- At least 03 years’ experience working in health related field
- At least 03 years’ experience in project execution or formal training
- Strong willingness and passion to see help poor and disadvantaged in Vietnam.
- Intermediate in English and Fluency in Vietnamese-written and spoken.
- Excellent planning, time management and organizational skills; high level of integrity.
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral.
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Professional maturity: ability to keep the focus of work on the overall goals.
- Must be comfortable using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and email.
- Ability to travel frequently to remote villages in varying weather conditions to carry out project activities.
SPIR in Vietnam is a Christian nonprofit organization. Candidates having working experience in a similar kind of organization will be an advantage.
Please note that Applications will be treated in confidence and cannot be returned, only candidates invited to an interview will be contacted.
To respond to this opportunity, please send your Cover letter and SPIR Application form (as attached) to email@example.com referencing “Health PC Opportunity” in the subject title. Application Deadline: 30 June, 2021.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
01/08/2021Catholic Relief Services
08/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG))
06/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG)
01/08/2021Management and Sustainable Development Institute
10/08/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Asia for Animals Coalition Assistant - Farm Animals / Animals Asia Animal Welfare Assistant – Farm AnimalsAnimals Asia
15/08/2021Cục Y tế dự phòng
30/07/2021Save the Children
08/08/2021Action On Poverty
National Experts to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
International Expert to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
10/08/2021Batik International Việt Nam