FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology; creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of HIV Project Director. The position will be based in Hanoi, Vietnam.
The HIV Project Director will have overall responsibility for administration, program management, performance monitoring and technical implementation and oversight of all aspects of activities in Vietnam, under the oversight of the Regional Director. S/he will serve as the primary point of contact for HIV activities in Vietnam. S/he will provide technical and management leadership to the country project and ensure successful implementation of the work plan and achievement of the project’s targets and goals. The HIV Project Director will provide technical and programmatic oversight directly to the activity areas. S/he will be required to coordinate and work with a diverse group of organizations and stakeholders, such as the Ministry of Health, senior government officials, dignitaries, country health staff, international and national development partner organizations, and funders. The HIV Project Director will ensure that technical efforts are evidence-based and contribute to the deliverables in the country.
Suitably qualified candidates openly living with HIV and/or who are representative of key populations affected by HIV are also actively encouraged to apply.
- Lead the development and implementation of the program description, implementation plan, program strategies, program reports and work plan for the project.
- Responsible for the development, implementation and oversight of all technical activities.
- Supervise and provide overall program and technical guidance to the project team to ensure compliance with the organizational procedures and the standards.
- Oversee production of timely and accurate technical reports to FHI 360 and funders as required.
- Contribute to the achievement of high-quality results in accordance with the targets identified in the work plan.
- Keep abreast of developments in larger HIV/AIDS field; document project methodologies, results, and outcomes.
- Contribute to program quality according to FHI 360 standards including quality assurance and quality improvement initiatives.
- A minimum of a Master’s level degree in Public Health, Health Administration, Management, Social Work, or Business Administration with a focus on public health, social sciences, or related field.
- A minimum of eight years’ experience with progressively increasing responsibility designing, implementing, managing and leading large development programs involving multiple partners, stakeholders, and geographic target areas in a developing country; preference for experience managing USAID and PEPFAR-funded programs.
- A minimum of three years of experience providing specific technical direction and oversight of the development and management of HIV programs with key populations.
- Demonstrated ability through previous experience leading a technical activity through evidence and data driven decision making.
- Demonstrated ability through previous experience to establish and maintain productive working relationships with a wide network of partners and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability through previous experience to liaise with senior government officials, dignitaries, executives of NGOs, CBOs, and the for-profit business community, and senior members of the donor community.
- Excellent interpersonal, writing and oral presentation skills in English.
- English fluency is required.
- 20-25%, mostly within Vietnam.
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.
Please click here to continue searching FHI 360’s Career Portal.
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. FHI 360 is an equal employment and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.
Please apply through this link no later than November 13 2020.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
23/12/2020The European Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam (EuroCham)
31/01/2021World Health Organization (WHO)
18/12/2020Save the Children International
08/12/2020Inter-American Development Bank (IDB)
08/12/2020Trung tâm Nghiên cứu và Truyền thông Vì sự phát triển bền vững
29/11/2020Mines Advisory Group (MAG)
06/12/2020Viet Nature Conservation Centre
01/12/2020Investing in Women
30/11/2020Medical Committee Netherlands - Vietnam (MCNV)