EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN PUBLIC HEALTH
FHI 360 is an international non-governmental organization that, in Vietnam, promotes the health and well-being of the Vietnamese people, particularly vulnerable and marginalized populations. It works with the Vietnam Ministry of Health and other national bodies, as well as provincial and district-level health services to achieve project aims. FHI 360 is currently implementing programs to address HIV prevention, testing, and treatment, TB case finding and treatment, clinical research, anti-microbial resistance, health system strengthening, maternal and child health and nutrition, diagnostics and laboratory services.
We are currently seeking a qualified and highly motivated Vietnamese national candidate to serve as Technical Manager, HIV for the USAID Sustainable HIV and Tuberculosis Responses From Technical Assistance (USAID SHIFT) project, based in Hanoi.
USAID SHIFT is a five-year contract managed by FHI 360 originally awarded to help local stakeholders achieve and sustain epidemic control. The purpose of USAID SHIFT is to strengthen human, organizational, and systems capacity to lead the national HIV and TB response and deliver innovative enhancements in HIV and TB services. USAID SHIFT is organized around two main areas to address both HIV and TB:
Provide direct service delivery to achieve targets in priority provinces and transition services in maintenance and priority provinces:
- Task 1.1: Scale-up services along the entire continuum of prevention to care CoPC in PEPFAR/Vietnam priority provinces and USAID TB priority provinces to achieve “90-90-90” HIV case-finding, care, and treatment targets, and to achieve TB and multi-drug resistant TB (MDR-TB) active case-finding, treatment and prevention targets.
Provide demand-driven HIV/AIDS and TB technical assistance:
- Task 2.1: Establish a demand-driven mechanism for technical assistance (TA) provision.
- Subtask 2.1.1: Provide demand-driven TA at the national level and provincial levels to build sustainable HIV/AIDS and TB services and systems.
- Subtask 2.1.2: Deliver demand-driven TA at the site level in priority and maintenance PEPFAR/Vietnam provinces and in USAID TB priority provinces to ensure quality and maintainable HIV/AIDS and TB services.
The HIV Technical Manager will serve as technical lead supporting USAID SHIFT in HIV+ case finding and ART enrollment, treatment quality and retention to achieve “90-90-95” targets and to transition ownership of the sustainable HIV responses to government authorities. Under the leadership of the HIV Associate Director, the Technical Manager will lead USAID SHIFT’s HIV treatment initiatives and strategies and ensure that FHI 360 and its partners meet USAID SHIFT’s HIV treatment completion targets.
- Oversees HIV/AIDS treatment programs, unit staff, and partnerships, with a primary focus on the USAID SHIFT project
- Provides technical leadership for the HIV care and treatment programming
- Ensure FHI 360 meets HIV treatment technical deliverables and targets under the USAID SHIFT contract
- Support the development of sub-awards, subcontracts, consulting agreements, and other contractual or procurement mechanisms that comply fully with FHI 360 and donor policies, procedures, and regulations
- Manages and support technical unit staff to develop and execute the HIV care and treatment program and submit high quality deliverables in a timely fashion
- Ensures the quality and use of data across HIV treatment programming
- Seeks to sustainably transition HIV/AIDS treatment to government authorities, with patients using social health insurance (SHI) for service
- Oversees and support quality assurance efforts through clinical and non-clinical training in HIV/AIDS treatment.
- Performs other relevant duties as requested.
Experience and abilities for the position:
- Medical Doctor degree or Master degree in public health, or other relevant area
- 5-10 years’ experience in HIV programming
- Experience in management role
- Clinical experience or working experience in clinical health care and support
- Prior work experience in a USAID health program or with an organization working within the health sector in Vietnam
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills in both Vietnamese and English
- Ability to travel as necessary
FHI 360 offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
Interested candidates are invited to visit FHI 360’s career page at https://www.fhi360.org/careers and apply the position ONLINE by October 25, 2019. Selection and interview will be performed constantly and interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
Consultant(s) to Conduct Stakeholder and Value Chain Analysis of Sand Value Chain in the Vietnamese Mekong DeltaWWF
21/12/2020CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research
All year roundWinrock International
11/12/2020World Vision International – Vietnam (WVV)
11/12/2020British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (BritCham Vietnam)
25/12/2020The World Bank