REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
- Enter into a labor contract with the selected personnel as FHI 360’s designation
- Support the hired staff for administrative procedures to engage in the employment to perform the designated job
- Monthly payroll services, ensuring timely and accuracy of payment related to staff salary, compulsory social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance contribution, income tax obligations
- Ensure the other obligations are timely fulfilled in compliance with the applicable legislations and regulations, including trade union, annual health check, workman insurance .....
- Update, consult and apply the latest labor regulations to ensure legal compliance
- Assist staff in the event of termination ensuring that the necessary procedure is conducted properly, and obligations are completely carried out in compliance with the applicable laws.
- Assist staff to update and claim insurance in the event of changes in salary and role, illness, pregnancy and maternity, separation...
- Ensure proper personnel records, including employees’ timesheets and leave records
- Issue monthly invoice for the provided services with appropriate support documents
- Other ad-hoc HR services as necessary
- Company profile: Legally registered staffing services, relevant qualifications and experience, core personnel in the expertise
- Quotation: Detailed descriptions of the monthly service fee and payment schedule for the services rendered
- Submission deadline: 5:00 pm Hanoi time, September 14, 2020. Any proposals received after the specified deadline may not be accepted and shall be considered non-responsive.
- Recipient of the RFQs: Proposals should be sent by email to email@example.com with the subject line “Proposal for professional HR services” Any questions or requests for clarification must be submitted in writing to the same email address above by September 10, 2020. No telephone inquiries will be answered.
- Responsiveness of the proposal towards the requirements, clearly stating and understanding of the services/work to be performed (0-35)
- Qualifications and experience of the HR consulting firm (0-30)
- Cost factor (0-35)
- FHI 360 may cancel an RFP and/or not make awards.
- FHI 360 may reject any or all of the responses to its RFP.
- Issuance of an RFP does not constitute award commitment by FHI 360.
- FHI 360 reserves the right to disqualify any application based on offeror failure to follow RFP instructions.
- FHI 360 will not reimburse applicants for the cost of preparing and submitting an application to an RFP.
- FHI 360 reserves the right to issue an award on the basis of an initial evaluation of offers without further discussion.
- FHI 360 may award a contract for only part of the activities listed in an RFP.
- FHI 360 reserves the right to check an applicant’s references.
- FHI 360 also reserves the right to reject any or all proposals received without explanation.
- FHI 360 has the right to issue amendments to the RFP at any time.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
23/06/2021GIZ Energy Support Programme
25/06/2021Save the Children