- Announcement Number: HOCHIMINH-2020-33
- Hiring Agency: Consulate Ho Chi Minh City
- Position Title: Human Resources Assistant - All Interested Applicants
- Open Period: 08/26/2020 - 09/04/2020 (Format MM/DD/YYYY)
- Vacancy Time Zone: GMT+7
- Series/Grade: LE - 0305 7
- Salary: USD $11,818
- Work Schedule: Full-time -
- Promotion Potential: LE-7
- Duty Location(s): in Ho Chi Minh City, VM
- Telework Eligible: No
- For More Info: HR Office / 84-28-3520-4200 / HoChiMinhCityHR@state.gov
DutiesUnder the direct supervision of the Supervisory Human Resources (HR) Assistant and general supervision of the Management Officer (MO), incumbent of this position will handle all aspects of the Local Social Security system (LSSS) with the Government of Vietnam (VNG), including social insurance (SI) participation, contribution and SI benefits for Consulate Locally Employed (LE) Staff. The incumbent will act as the Consulate HCMC’s primary point of contact with the VNG regarding all aspects of the SI issues, work closely with relevant Government offices/Service Company to foreign Mission (FOSCO), Human Resources Office and Financial Management Center in Hanoi to ensure the required procedures are implemented at post, provide oversight and management control to all aspect of the general labor management process, the benefit claim process to ensure that employees’ SI benefits are fully observed, and work with relevant government offices to resolve issues. The incumbent will also assist with Post health insurance program; American duty officer program, recruitment, LE staff payroll, compensation and benefits, and visa process. The incumbent will provide back-up and cross train other HR team members as assigned.
Qualifications and Evaluations
- EXPERIENCE: At least two years of experience in in human resources, social insurance and/or compensation & benefits work is required.
- Education Requirements:
- EDUCATION: College or university studies is required.
- Evaluations: This may be tested.
- LANGUAGE: Good Working Knowledge Level Speaking/Reading/Writing of English is required. Fluency Level Speaking/Reading/Writing of Vietnamese is required. Please clarify level of your English and Vietnamese language skill on your application. SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suites including Word, Power Point, Access, Excel and Outlook and be able to prepare statistical reports. Good numeral skill and be able to understand mathematics and work with numbers. Must be discreet in order to protect the confidentiality of personnel information and must possess excellent interpersonal skills. Must be personable, tactful, diplomatic and able to develop fruitful working contacts with Government offices’ officials when dealing with benefit claims process. Excellent customer service skills. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
- All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
Benefits and Other Info
- Agency Benefits:
- Locally Employed Staff, including Members of Household (MOHs), and Third-Country Nationals (TCNs), working at the U.S. Consulate General in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam may receive a compensation package that may include health, separation, and other benefits. For EFMs, benefits should be discussed with the Human Resources Office. The pay plan is assigned at the time of the conditional offer letter by the HR Office.
- Other Information:
- HIRING PREFERENCE SELECTION PROCESS: Applicants in the following hiring preference categories are extended a hiring preference in the order listed below. Therefore, it is essential that these applicants accurately describe their status on the application. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not eligible for a hiring preference of the appropriate military branch of the service and contain (1) the military service dates including the expected discharge or release date; and (2) the character of service. Acceptable documentation must be submitted in order for the preference to be given. ** This level of preference applies to all Foreign Service employees on LWOP and CS with re-employment rights back to their agency or bureau. For more information (i.e., what is an EFM, USEFM, AEFM, MOH, etc.) and for additional employment considerations, please visit the following link: https://careers.state.gov/downloads/files/definitions-for-va HIRING PREFERENCE ORDER: (1) AEFM / USEFM who is a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran* (2) AEFM / USEFM (3) FS on LWOP and CS with reemployment rights ** * IMPORTANT: Applicants who claim status as a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran must submit a copy of their most recent DD-214 (“Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty”), equivalent documentation, or certification. A “certification” is any written document from the armed forces that certifies the service member is expected to be discharged or released from active duty service in the armed forces under honorable conditions within 120 days after the certification is submitted by the applicant. The certification letter should be on letterhead.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
23/06/2021GIZ Energy Support Programme
25/06/2021Save the Children