RECRUITMENT FOR INCOME GENERATION OFFICER
Good Neighbors is an international, non-profit humanitarian organization that plans, implements and raises funds for the provision of services in child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief projects. Currently Good Neighbors has works in 37 countries, supporting approximately 17 million people, including about 10 million children.
Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI) is implementing Community Development Projects (CDP) based on child sponsorship in 4 provinces: Ha Giang, Tuyen Quang, Hoa Binh and Thanh Hoa. GNI in Vietnam sponsors about 10,000 children and implements community development projects (CDP) in education, water & sanitation, income generation sectors in 6 different areas of Vietnam.
Job title: IG Officer (Income Generation Officer)
Effective date: May, 2020
Location: Vinh Loc, Thanh Hoa
Type of contract: Full time
Reports to: Project Manager, IG Officers/ Team Leader/ Junior Manager in Head Office
1. KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
- Internal: Country Director, Junior Manager/Officers , Project Managers, Project Manager/Officers
- External: GNI’s Partners, Governmental Officials, INGOs, Communities
2. MAIN DUTIES
- Develop household economic development program:
- Research and propose activities for household economic development, group economic development which are suited with actual conditions of local area;
- Promote, develop programs/activities of GNI and local partners for income generation in community.
- Implement income generation activities:
- Be responsible for activities and operating efficiency of Tan Lap Chicken and Service Cooperative;
- Be responsible for use of loan from household economic development (HED) fund to ensure that loans are used for right purpose and repaid as regulated;
- Manage revolving fund and take responsibility to Project Manager and Head Office for efficiency of revolving fund management in assigned project;
- Instruct the procedures of registration and evaluation of loan profile submitted by members of IG group and HED fund;
- Conduct surveys to establish new IG groups in new project area, process procedures to establish IG groups and cooperatives;
- Receive the list of household registering to join IG groups, cooperatives, household economic development fund;
- Support IG groups to prepare the regulation set, business plan of IG groups and cooperatives;
- Support IG groups, cooperatives, households, partners at commune level to prepare proposal submitted for approval;
- Provide support for cooperative, IG groups, households and other beneficiaries to implement activities in right schedule and in an effective way;
- Regular monitor, inspect activities of IG groups, cooperatives; Receive and review information, support and facilitate activities of IG groups;
- Consult, support IG groups, cooperatives, households to make business and production plan, perform financial management when needed;
- Coordinate with communal CDC, local authorities, group management team to collect revolving fund from households;
- Connect with partners to find output market for products of IG project in local area.
- Receive information about programs, projects, IG activities from HO to implement them for target beneficiaries.
- Monitor, summarize, archive documents, data related to IG activities, participate in assessment on efficiency, outcomes of activities, and report to HO and PM when being requested.
- Other works.
- Coordinate with other teams of CDP for effective implementation of activities;
- Take responsibility for disbursement progress of project in in-charge field.
- Be involved in preparation of Plan of Action (POA) in the assigned fields;
- Implement other tasks related to project activities when being requested by line managers.
3. QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- College or University degree in Agriculture, Crop Science, Plant Protection, etc.
- Minimum 1 year of similar role;
- Have experience and skill in making plan and implementing activity
- Work in group or work independently;
- Good communication and presentation skill;
- Able to work under high pressure;
- Prefer candidate with good computer skill and English
- Enthusiastic in work;
- Friendly, honest and hard-working;
- Eager to learn
4. HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are invited to send their application (including a letter of motivation and a CV with salary desired and a portrait photo attached) to Human Resource Division via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Head Office address: Good Neighbors International in Vietnam, 17th Floor, Block A, Song Da Building, My Dinh I, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi no later than 20th May, 2020.
We are very sorry that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
06/12/2020The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
02/12/2020Làng Trẻ SOS Việt Nam
03/12/2020The Hinrich Foundation
04/12/2020The Vietnam Foundation
03/12/2020World Vision Vietnam (WVV)
24/12/2020The National Institute of Genetics
07/01/2021World Bank Group
02/12/2020Department of Operational Support (DOS)
07/12/2020Office of the United Nations Ombudsman and Mediation Services (UNOMS)
15/12/2020International Labour Organization (ILO)
14/12/2020World Bank Group
11/12/2020International Finance Corporation (IFC)