About GNIGood Neighbors is an international, non-profit humanitarian organization that plans, implements, and raises funds for the provision of services in child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief projects working in more than 45 countries.
Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI) is implementing Community Development Projects (CDP) based on child sponsorship in 4 provinces: Ha Giang, Tuyen Quang, Hoa Binh, Thanh Hoa and Ho Chi Minh City. In 2024, GNI plans to develop quality and quantity of products at all project areas.
- Job title: Income Generation Officer
- Reports to: Income Generation Team Manager
- Effective date: ASAP
- Location: Hanoi
- Type of contract: Full time
Basic functions of the position
The incumbent will receive work assignments from IGD Team Manager. The incumbent will be responsible for developing products of all CDPs; surveying markets; and connecting farmers with suppliers to enhance the value chain. The incumbent will also assist IGD Team Manager with managing the Food Shop in Hanoi to ensure its efficient operation. Last, the incumbent will support IGD Team manager managing revolving funds to make sure preserve revolving fund.
Key working relationships
- Internal: Country Director, General Director, Managers/Team managers/ Officers in HO, PMs, Project Officers
- External: GNI’s Donors, Partners, Governmental. Officials, INGOs, Communities.
Main dutiesMain task
- Participate, monitor, and support staff in division to implement activities for complying with GNI’s regulations, project’s quality, and progress.
- Support IG team manager to evaluate and provide capacity building training to IG staff in HO and CDPs.
- Support IG team manager to monitor and manage IGD budget and ensure disbursement progress as regulated.
- Provide technical guidance to partners if needed to ensure the smooth and effectiveness of project implementation.
- Prepare proposal and operate special projects for income generation, carry out fundraising activities for IG projects, income, microfinance, and potentials for economic development in current CDPs.
- Coordinate with the CDPs and research partners for value chain analysis, marketing for products of IG projects.
- Responsible for developing products at all CDPs.
- Be in charge of developing network and researching partners for value chain analysis, marketing for products of IG projects.
- Be in charge of Implementing business promotion through market researching, branding, value chain analyzing for products of IG project.
- Be in charge of finding, developing and raising products quality at CDPs.
- Assist IGD Team Manager in operating, managing activities of the food store. Additionally, finding new customers and partners to increase income for the Hanoi food shop.
- Participate in making strategies of GNV and IGD in accordance with GNI’s strategies.
- Participate and support staff in division and project managers in making plan of action (POA) of GNI and CDP.
- Participate in developing and maintaining regulations, guiding forms in implementation of project activities (IGG, HED, RF).
- Responsible for managing working capital, status of use, disbursement, recovery, and preservation of capital.
- Coordinate with partners in organizing meetings and workshops.
- Other tasks if required.
- Networking development
- Develop network of experts, consultants, and service provider related IG activities
- Establish and maintain good relationships with partners, community and donors.
- Submit reports timely as requested (GIF, Director board, Manager, Donors…)
- Participate in other GNV activities as meeting, fund raising program…
- Contribute in building and developing the organization’s culture and reputation.
- Consult and assist the IG team manager in necessary cases.
- Implement other duties when requested by line managers.
Education: University degree or higher related to business and marketing.Skills
- Ability to work independently and with the team.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good organizing skills and interpersonal skills.
- Good skill in computer use: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Email
- Good at English, both verbally and in writing;
- Experience in sales and developing products.
- Experience in management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Experience in leadership, management, interpersonal/social and multi-cultural understanding/sensitivity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- NGO working experience is preferable
- Sociable, responsive, committed working with GNI at least 02 years.
- Accountable and transparent.
- Enthusiastic in work
How to Apply
Interested Vietnamese candidates are invited to send their application (including a letter of motivation, a CV with salary desired and a portrait photo attached) to Human Resource Division via the email address email@example.com or to the Head Office address: Good Neighbors International in Vietnam, 17th Floor, Block A, Song Da Building, My Dinh I, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi no later than 30th November,2023. We are very sorry that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.Kênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự