- Experience: No need, guaranteed training
- Wage: Negotiable
- Location: Hanoi
- Full-time Intern
- Deadline: 03/05/2021 (D/M/Y)
I. About Oxfam
That means we tackle the inequality that keeps people poor. Together we save, protect and rebuild lives. When disaster strikes, we help people build better lives for themselves, and for others. We take on issues like land rights, climate change and discrimination against women. And we won’t stop until every person on the planet can enjoy life free from poverty.
We are an international confederation of 19 organizations (affiliates) working together with partners and local communities in the areas of humanitarian, development and campaigning, in more than 90 countries.
Oxfam in Vietnam is working to seek transformative changes in policies, practices and beliefs in ways that will fundamentally improve the lives of poor and marginalized women and men, and ensure that all citizens have the same opportunity to enjoy their rights.
All our work is led by three core values: Empowerment, Accountability, Inclusiveness. To read more about our values please click here
Oxfam is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behavior at work including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and financial misconduct; and committed to promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. Oxfam expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment through our code of conduct. We place a high priority on ensuring that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited to work for us.
II. The Internship Programme
Oxfam offers an internship programme for young Vietnamese graduates who are passionate about Oxfam's mission of working with others to overcome poverty, suffering and injustice. Selected interns will provide administrative support to the team, gain essential office skills, and take part in project activities as well as a number of training opportunities. They will gain invaluable working experience that benefits their future employment. Internship contracts last for 12 months.
Oxfam wishes to promote diversity in our team: members of Vietnam's ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and members of other minority groups are particularly encouraged to apply.
III. The Role
Oxfam in Vietnam is seeking a young Vietnamese graduate for the position ofIntern forSupport Services team. The intern will work under line management of General Admin Officer, in close collaboration with other members in the Support Services team. He/she is expected to gain general knowledge, use common senses and specialized skills to the best of his/her ability to contribute to his/her own and Oxfam’s learning.
- Contract: Full-time, Fixed-term, 1-year contract
- Reporting to: General Admin Officer
- Staff report to this post: N/A
- Location: Vietnam office in Hanoi, with occasional travel
1. Administration and HR support
- Provide general administrative support including filing, sending and circulating mail, fax; photocopying, travel booking, translating, helping to prepare float accounts etc;
- Provide assistance to Admin Officer (AO) to manage monthly utility usages such as telephones, stationery, etc., ensuring timely payment is made;
- Assist in arranging air/ train tickets and booking for accommodation for Oxfam staff/visitors/consultants/partners;
- Assist in some paper works such as prepare job advertisement follow Oxfam template; logistic for recruitment/ training/ workshops/ meeting and field trips;
- Draft intern/consultant contracts;
- Assist in record leave for staffs, calculate internship allowance;
- Assist to maintain record of use of Oxfam Vietnam assets.
2. Finance support
- Provide assistance to Finance Coordinator (FO) to prepare payment orders, filing financial documents in order; input the transactions onto bank book;
- Assist Programme Finance Officer (PFO) in collecting data and preparing donor report if required;
- Support the organization and implementation of business support team’s activities include but not limit in Finance, HR, IT and Admin’s works;
- Travel to field if required;
- Perform others tasks as requested.
Skills, experience and knowledge
- University graduates;
- Very good spoken and written English and Vietnamese;
- Good computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, Ms Outlook, PowerPoint);
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work independently as well as in the team;
- Strong motivation for learning about development work;
- Willingness to travel, if required;
Benefits: monthly allowance of VND3,000,000, plus lunch allowance and accident insurance covered for the employment period.
How to apply
Interested candidates can send your application including motivation letter and curriculum vitae and mentioning reference number INTSS210401 to HR.Vietnam@oxfam.org.
The closing date for application: 3rd May 2021
Subject mail: [Oxfam - 042021] INTSS210401 - Fullname
For further information please visit the website HERE.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
All year roundUSAID