World Vision Vietnam is looking for Vietnamese competent candidates to fill the following vacancy:
Internship in Quan Son AP, Thanh Hoa (01 position)
Work base: Quan Son AP, Thanh Hoa
Deadline for application: January 8, 2021
World Vision is a Christian relief and development humanitarian organization, working to improve the quality of life of people, especially children, who are marginalized and living in poverty. World Vision helps all who are in need regardless of their religion, race, ethnicity or gender. World Vision started working in Vietnam in 1988. Since then, World Vision has implemented many relief and development programs, partnering with the Vietnamese government, other NGOs, and communities. World Vision's long-term development programs are currently operated in 18 cities and provinces throughout Vietnam.
Purpose of Position
An Intern supports the Area Program to ensure the program quality.
• Study and understand World Vision core values, mission, vision and relevant policies and practices of World Vision Vietnam.
• Build and maintain relationships with community stakeholders.
• Facilitate and support training for community stakeholders and partners
• Support Development Facilitator to conduct Community initiative and Micro project at targeting communes
• Support Sponsorship Facilitator with some basic sponsorship works
Knowledge & Skill
The following knowledge, skills and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on the job training:
• Bachelor degree in a relevant field (preferably social works, community development, public health, Agriculture and Business Development…);
• Strong critical and analytical thinking skills;
• Basic written English skill.
• Good computer skills (word processing, excel and power point);
• Passionate about helping most vulnerable children and communities and would like to have a career in community development.
• Be able to function well in a team environment.
• Willingness to work at the project sites (village/ commune level) with frequent travel.
For detailed Job advertisement, term of reference please find on following page: