World Vision Vietnam is looking for Vietnamese competent candidates to fill the following vacancy:
Internship in Quan Son AP, Thanh Hoa (01 position)
- Work base: Quan Son AP, Thanh Hoa
- Deadline for application: January 8, 2021
World Vision is a Christian relief and development humanitarian organization, working to improve the quality of life of people, especially children, who are marginalized and living in poverty. World Vision helps all who are in need regardless of their religion, race, ethnicity or gender. World Vision started working in Vietnam in 1988. Since then, World Vision has implemented many relief and development programs, partnering with the Vietnamese government, other NGOs, and communities. World Vision’s long-term development programs are currently operated in 18 cities and provinces throughout Vietnam.
An Intern supports the Area Program to ensure the program quality.
• Study and understand World Vision core values, mission, vision and relevant policies and practices of World Vision Vietnam.
• Build and maintain relationships with community stakeholders.
• Facilitate and support training for community stakeholders and partners
• Support Development Facilitator to conduct Community initiative and Micro project at targeting communes
• Support Sponsorship Facilitator with some basic sponsorship works
The following knowledge, skills and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on the job training:
• Bachelor degree in a relevant field (preferably social works, community development, public health, Agriculture and Business Development…);
• Strong critical and analytical thinking skills;
• Basic written English skill.
• Good computer skills (word processing, excel and power point);
• Passionate about helping most vulnerable children and communities and would like to have a career in community development.
• Be able to function well in a team environment.
• Willingness to work at the project sites (village/ commune level) with frequent travel.
For detailed Job advertisement, term of reference please find on following page:
Interested candidates are invited to submit your application by sending the CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.comCandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/01/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/01/2021U.S. Embassy Hanoi