- Provide level 1 and level 2 Desktop Management & Support (see detail).
- Provide Macintosh and Windows PC end-user support and services to Woolcock staff.
- Provide user support on Office 365, SharePoint, Team, Stream, StaffHub, Flow, Planner, Sway, Video, Windows Servers
- Maintains hardware and software inventory.
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Windows 7, 10 and Microsoft Office and any other authorised desktop applications.
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot for printers, computer hardware and any other authorised peripheral equipment.
- Request and manage Sydney Unikey.
- Manage and coordinate IT-related devices, and update information (status, handover, current user, etc) to Airtable for fixed-assets management.
- Develop manual and training for Woolcock staff on IT issues.
- Assigns and maintains user access to network drives (file and folders).
- Accurately record, update and document requests using the IT service desk system.
- Set up and troubleshooting network connectivity in a LAN/WAN environment.
- Provide support on data management for assigned studies.
- Take direction from the Data and IT Manager in Sydney on strategic IT matters and work closely with the IT team in Australia in relation to data management.
- Communicate clearly and effectively in both verbal and written communication with stakeholders and maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries whilst adhering to all service management principles.
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications and/or Desktop support experience in a complex environment.
- Proven ability to perform well under pressure, manage conflicting priorities and meet deadlines.
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft operating systems (7 - 10), MAC OS, Active Directory, Exchange/Outlook, Office 365, TCP/IP, Symantec Anti-virus, Wireless networks.
- Experience working with small or medium storages systems (network attached storage).
- Up to date working knowledge of a wide range of computer technologies including desktop hardware and peripherals.
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science and/or 2 years equivalent work experience.
- Industry certifications MCSE, ITIL.
- Good English language skills.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
03/05/2021Làng trẻ em SOS Việt Nam
08/05/2021The U.S. Embassy
26/04/2021U.S. Consulate General in Ho Chi Minh City
30/04/2021Good Neighbors (GNI)
30/06/2021Green Climate Fund
06/05/2021Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Vietnam