As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. On behalf of the German Government, GIZ currently provides advisory services to the Government of Viet Nam in three priority areas: Vocational training, Environmental policy and sustainable use of natural resources, and Energy. For further information, please visit www.giz.de/viet-nam .
The GIZ Energy Support Programme is working with the Ministry of Industry and Trade (MOIT) on the development of the energy sector in Viet Nam. The current technological focus is on solar power, wind power, bioenergy, renewable energy, energy efficiency and smart grid.
The Energy Support Programme (ESP) requires two (02) qualified local professionals for the position of:
Junior Administrative Officer/Contracts and Procurement “ESP” (02 headcounts) Duty station: Hanoi, Vietnam Duration: ASAP until May 2022 with the possibility of extension
Under close supervision of the Program Team Leader of Finance & Admin and the C&P Coordinator, the Junior Administrative Officer – C&P is responsible to:
- Manage and monitor all contracts within the Energy Support Programme (ESP), including consultants, consulting companies and other service providers for different projects of the Programme; follow up their respective implementation and monitor respective payments in accordance with GIZ rules and regulations.
- Proceed Purchasing materials and equipment for assigned project of ESP in accordance with GIZ rules and regulations
- Ensure an effective flow of communication and information within the ESP as well as with colleagues of the Contract and Procurement Section of the GIZ Country Office
- Support and back-up other Admin Officers when required.
- A University Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline such as business administration or public administration
- At least 1-3 years of professional working experience in a similar position
- Experience in a similar position in a project/ programme in international development cooperation is an asset
- Strong experience in general administration and especially contract and procurement management;
- Full proficiency in information technologies
- Vietnamese mother tongue and full proficiency in English
- Excellent management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Dynamic, reliable and open-minded character having the willingness to excel and perform on a high-level, even under pressure and tight deadlines.
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions with a friendly and creative working environment, open corporate culture, competitive benefits and compensation and good policies of training and development.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the GIZ Application form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email (to firstname.lastname@example.org ) or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam), before 7th April 2021.
Note: Please state: Application for the Junior Administrative Officer/C&P “ESP” in the subject line or on the envelope. The short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please complete all the information in GIZ Application form with link download here: http://bit.ly/2nyiCY6 .
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURECandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)