As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. On behalf of the German Government, GIZ currently provides advisory services to the Government of Viet Nam in three priority areas: Vocational training, Environmental policy and sustainable use of natural resources, and Energy. For further information, please visit www.giz.de/viet-nam .
The GIZ Energy Support Programme is working with the Ministry of Industry and Trade (MOIT) on the development of the energy sector in Viet Nam. The current technological focus is on solar power, wind power, bioenergy, renewable energy, energy efficiency and smart grid.
The Energy Support Programme (ESP) requires two (02) qualified local professionals for the position of:
Junior Administrative Officer/Contracts and Procurement “ESP” (02 headcounts) Duty station: Hanoi, Vietnam Duration: ASAP until May 2022 with the possibility of extension
Under close supervision of the Program Team Leader of Finance & Admin and the C&P Coordinator, the Junior Administrative Officer – C&P is responsible to:
- Manage and monitor all contracts within the Energy Support Programme (ESP), including consultants, consulting companies and other service providers for different projects of the Programme; follow up their respective implementation and monitor respective payments in accordance with GIZ rules and regulations.
- Proceed Purchasing materials and equipment for assigned project of ESP in accordance with GIZ rules and regulations
- Ensure an effective flow of communication and information within the ESP as well as with colleagues of the Contract and Procurement Section of the GIZ Country Office
- Support and back-up other Admin Officers when required.
- A University Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline such as business administration or public administration
- At least 1-3 years of professional working experience in a similar position
- Experience in a similar position in a project/ programme in international development cooperation is an asset
- Strong experience in general administration and especially contract and procurement management;
- Full proficiency in information technologies
- Vietnamese mother tongue and full proficiency in English
- Excellent management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Dynamic, reliable and open-minded character having the willingness to excel and perform on a high-level, even under pressure and tight deadlines.
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions with a friendly and creative working environment, open corporate culture, competitive benefits and compensation and good policies of training and development.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the GIZ Application form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email (to firstname.lastname@example.org ) or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam), before 7th April 2021.
Note: Please state: Application for the Junior Administrative Officer/C&P “ESP” in the subject line or on the envelope. The short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please complete all the information in GIZ Application form with link download here: http://bit.ly/2nyiCY6 .
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURE
24/10/2021Preferred by Nature,
30/10/2021Mekong River Commission (MRC)
29/10/2021Mekong River Commission (MRC)
Consultant for Data Analysis for the project “Strengthening access to online skills training for young workers in Viet NamIOM
22/10/2021Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF)
24/10/2021Save Vietnam's WIldlife
All year roundMCNV
25/10/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam
12/12/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam
Consultancy to Study the Feasibility and Create a “Turnkey” Bakery Business Concept for Young EntrepreneursIECD
25/10/2021Trung tâm Nghiên cứu và Ứng dụng Khoa học về Giới – Gia đình – Phụ nữ và Vị thành niên (CSAGA)